Newsome Avenue, Bristol
- Detached bungalow
- Two large double bedrooms
- Low maintenance gardens
- Close to local shops and amenities
- Extended to offer flexible living arrangements
- Viewing by appointment only
Heading towards Easton-in-Gordano, passing the petrol station on the left turn immediately left in to Newsome Avenue the property can be found in a small cul-de-sac on the left.
The property is ideally situated within walking distance of local shops, pubs, and schools. Viewing by appointment only.
haart Estate Agents also offer a professional, ARLA accredited Lettings and Management Service. If you are considering renting your property in order to purchase, are looking at buy to let or would like a free review of your current portfolio then please call the Lettings Branch Manager on the number shown above.
haart Estate Agents is the seller's agent for this property. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. We make detailed enquiries of the seller to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Newsome Avenue, Bristol
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shirehampton Station0.6 miles
- Avonmouth Station1.5 miles
- Sea Mills Station1.7 miles
About the agent
haart, UK's largest independent estate agents, has the expertise to take you to the next chapter in your life.
Every year haart helps tens of thousands of people buy, sell, let or rent their home through its network of over 100 branches.
With our expert local knowledge on the lively and busy city that is Bristol, we can achieve the right price for your home, and have you moving to your dream property in no time.
We are an estate agent that covers the whole of Bristol includi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 0368_HRT036801307. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by haart, Bristol. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.