Shakespeare Road, London
- 4 bedrooms
- Poets Corner
- 2 reception rooms
- 1,129 sqft
- Quiet cul-de-sac
- Potential to extend S.T.P.P
- Freehold house
A four bedroom home in Poet's Corner.
This property shares its entrance with the neighbouring family home and it is well maintained and offers a spacious welcoming entrance and an area to take of shoes and coats.
Directions - Shakespeare Road is the central hub for all that is Poet's corner, and is well located for the shops, bars and amenities of Churchfield Road, whilst being close to local transport links.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Shakespeare Road, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Acton Central Station0.1 miles
- Acton Main Line Station0.5 miles
- East Acton Station0.8 miles
About the agent
We're an independent estate agency with offices in Acton and Brook Green, covering all aspects of residential and commercial property, sales and lettings, and striving to do better at every stage of the process, and beyond.
Since we opened in 2011 we have earned a reputation as a market-leading estate agent, who do things right and do the right thing. We've sold more than our fair share of properties along the way, leaving a trail of happy cl
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30039729. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Aston Rowe, Acton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.