Cumnor Hill, Oxford
- Stunning contemporary four bedroom house finished to a high standard with host of attractive design features
- Vaulted family/dining room with bi-fold doors to garden
- Rockpunkt kitchen with integrated appliances
- Sitting room with fireplace opening and oak flooring
- Master bedroom with en-suite and walk-in wardrobe
- Guest bedroom with en-suite
- Two further bedrooms and two further bathrooms
- Generous gardens
- Ample parking
- Host of attractive design features
A beautifully designed semi-detached house offering bright and efficient living space with four generous bedrooms and four bathrooms. A particular feature is the fitted kitchen with Silestone worksurfaces, integrated Siemens appliances, induction hob, ceiling extractor and wine cooler. The kitchen and family room are ceramic tiled and the entrance hall and sitting room are engineered oak. The sitting room enjoys a box bay window and is ready for a wood burning stove or fireplace to be fitted. Bathrooms have clean lines and minimalist Duravit sanitaryware and Vado chromeware. The ground floor also has underfloor heating.
The rear garden has an attractive seating area and is largely laid to lawn. The front garden is open-plan with a shared driveway and with ample parking.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Cumnor Hill, Oxford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oxford Station1.5 miles
- Oxford Parkway Station4.0 miles
- Radley Station5.1 miles
About the agent
Thomas Merrifield is an independent company with eight offices in Oxfordshire offering a wide range of properties to buy or rent throughout the county. Our offices are located in Abingdon, Wallingford, Didcot, Bicester, Witney, Grove, Oxford and Kidlington, covering all the major towns and villages around.
For all your property needs whether buying, selling, letting or just in need of general advice, contact us today.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10545083. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thomas Merrifield, Oxford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.