Knowsley Road West, Clayton Le Dale
- A Builder’s project with potential to create a superb detached house in the Ribble Valley
- Desirable location
- 3 Bedroomed house with potential to extend
- Panoramic view over Green Belt
- Priced to reflect condition
- Call the office on to arrange a viewing
Porch 2.9m x 1.6m 6m Access to the garage and to the house
Garage 2.7m x 5.2m
Hallway L-shaped Hallway with access to all rooms on the ground floor.
Access to back porch and back door to garden. Staircase to first floor.
Lounge/Dining Room 4.4m x 6.6m (Max). UPVC Patio door leading to steps to the back garden.
Kitchen 3.5m x 2.8m. Fitted units. Electric Oven and hob. Access to the Lounge and Hallway
Downstairs bedroom 3m x 3.6m. Fitted Wardrobes
Bathroom Bath, Shower and Wash Basin Separate Water Closet Water Closet only First Floor
Galleried Landing With access to 3 storage cupboards
Front Bedroom 3m x 3.1m. Fitted Wardrobes Rear Bedroom 3m x 3.1m (Max)
External Front Garden With gravel driveway Side access Stone slab patio Rear Garden Patio with access also from the house and garden with panoramic view
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Knowsley Road West, Clayton Le Dale
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ramsgreave & Wilpshire Station0.6 miles
- Langho Station1.8 miles
- Blackburn Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Duffin's Estate Agents Ltd - formerly Benchmark Lettings Ltd.
Established in 2011, Duffin's Estate Agents is one of the few owner-run Estate Agents in Lancashire. Since 2011, we have built up a strong reputation and a dedicated client base, who value our expert advice and insider knowledge of the Lancashire property market. As an owner run, local company Duffin's are not built around the traditional model of Estate Agency which means we can offer a tailor made customer servic
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BNC119KNOW. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duffin's Estate Agents, Blackburn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.