North Somercotes LINCOLNSHIRE
- Detached House
- Adjoining Paddock
- Two Loose Boxes
- Rural Location
- Hacking Distance From Beach
- Office for Working From Home
- Views Over Land
- Oil Fired Central Heating
A DETACHED FOUR BEDROOM HOUSE WITH ADJOINING LEVEL PADDOCK AND TWO LOOSE BOXES WITHIN EASY ACCESS OF THE BEACH.
- An Attractive Detached Four Bedroom Residence
- Set In Approx. Three Quarters of an Acre (0.7 Acres)
- Two Loose Boxes and Garage
- Grassland Paddock
A superb opportunity to acquire a residential and private equestrian property in a rural yet extremely accessible location.
The property is in a rural location between the popular beach resorts of Cleethorpes and Mablethorpe. We understand there are bridle ways in the village, and the property is within short hacking distance of the beach.
North Somercotes has a Post Office, three local stores and two pubs as well as primary and secondary schooling. A wider range of amenities are available at Louth on the fringes of the beautiful Lincolnshire Wolds which has shopping facilities as well as a leisure centre, a tennis centre, football and cricket clubs. The famous Cadwell Park Motor racing Circuit is about 17 miles from the property.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
North Somercotes LINCOLNSHIRE
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cleethorpes Station10.5 miles
About the agent
RURAL SCENE is a National Independent Estate Agency specialising in the marketing of PROPERTY WITH LAND including private & commercial equestrian property, farms, smallholdings, plant nurseries, holiday complexes, kennels/catteries, lifestyle property with woodland & water and country houses.
Our negotiators have over 80 years' combined experience assisting clients in the selling and buying of all types of property with land.
If you would like advice on marketing your property or
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 37899_12913. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rural Scene , Wiltshire . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.