Pond Cottages, London, SE21
- A unique Grade II listed 2 bedroom cottage
- Thoughtfully renovated and upgraded to an extremely high standard
- 2 bedrooms
- Front reception/ study
- Rear reception , re- fitted bathroom
- Modern bathroom
- Lovely 38' landscaped rear garden
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Central location close to the village
- Offered with no onward chain
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Pond Cottages, London, SE21
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- West Dulwich Station0.3 miles
- Sydenham Hill Station0.6 miles
- Tulse Hill Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Pedder is a family-owned, family-run estate agency and property services company. We have been in business since 1978 and, with nine offices we have a strong presence in South East London.
We are a company that believes in honesty, integrity and responsibility. In a marketplace that is dominated by small outfits and corporate chains, we value our size, professionalism and independence.
Because we have been in the area for so long and have so many offices close together, we have a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DWR001239. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pedder, Dulwich Village. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.