Eakring Road, Mansfield
- Detached house
- Three bedrooms and one bed annex
- No upward chain
- Popular location
- Two reception rooms
GUIDE PRICE £325,000 TO £335,000! SELF CONTAINED ANNEX! This family home has been intelligently adapted to provide a three bedroom property with a self contained annex, ideal for running a business from home or for an independant family member.
SELF CONTAINED ANNEX! This family home has been intelligently adapted to provide a three bedroom property with a self contained annex, ideal for running a business from home or for an independent family member. Situated in a desirable residential location of Mansfield with easy access to local amenities this property is a unique one not to miss! In brief the property comprises of; entrance hallway, cloakroom, lounge, dining room, breakfast kitchen, utility room and additional downstairs WC to the ground floor. To the first floor are three bedrooms, en-suite to the master bedroom and family bathroom.
To the annex is an open plan kitchen, dining, living area to the ground floor and a master bedroom and en-suite to the first floor.
Outside there is a driveway to the front and enclosed garden to the rear.
Having a double glazed entrance door to the front elevation, radiator and understairs storage cupboard.
Having a low level WC, wash hand basin with tiled splash back, radiator and double glazed window to the front elevation.
Lounge 16' 10" into bay x 12' 5" ( 5.13m into bay x 3.78m )
Having a double glazed bay window to the front elevation, gas fire with surround and radiator.
Dining Room 11' 7" x 10' 3" ( 3.53m x 3.12m )
Having double glazed french doors to the rear elevation and radiator.
Kitchen 17' 9" plus door recess x 13' 6" into bay ( 5.41m plus door recess x 4.11m into bay )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over and tiled splashbacks. There is a stainless steel sink and drainer, electric double oven, gas hob with extractor fan over, integrated dishwasher, fridge freezer and radiator. There are two double glazed windows to the rear elevation.
Utility Room 8' 11" plus door recess x 8' 5" max ( 2.72m plus door recess x 2.57m max )
Having wall and base units with work surfaces over and tiled splash backs. There is a double glazed window and door to the rear elevation, radiator and door leading to the annex.
Having a low level WC, wash hand basin and double glazed window to the side elevation.
Having loft access and airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 10' 11" plus wardrobes x 16' 2" ( 3.33m plus wardrobes x 4.93m )
Having a double glazed window to the front elevation, fitted wardrobes, radiator and storage cupboard over the stairs.
Having a shower cubicle, low level WC, wash hand basin, radiator, partly tiled walls and double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" plus door recess x 11' 7" plus wardrobes ( 3.33m plus door recess x 3.53m plus wardrobes )
Having a double glazed window to the rear elevation, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 10' 9" max ( 2.62m x 3.28m max )
Having a double glazed window to the rear elevation and radiator.
Having bath with mixer taps over, shower cubicle, low level WC, vanity wash hand basin, radiator, partly tiled walls and a double glazed window to the rear elevation,
Kitchen Living Room 17' 11" max x 17' ( 5.46m max x 5.18m )
Having a fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over. There is a stainless steel sink and drainer and plumbing for a washing machine. The boiler is housed here.
There are two double glazed windows to the front elevation, double glazed door to the side elevation and radiator.
The door to the side elevation provides separate access from the side of the house into the annex.
Having a double glazed window to the front elevation and radiator.
Bedroom 17' 11" max x 8' 5" plus recess ( 5.46m max x 2.57m plus recess )
Having a double glazed window to the front elevation, loft access and radiator.
Having shower cubicle, low level WC, wash hand basin, radiator, shaver point and velux window to the rear elevation.
The property is accessed via a private drive leading to the properties driveway which has room for a couple of cars.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden with lawn and patio areas, pond and a mixture of trees and bushes with fencing surrounding.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Eakring Road, Mansfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Mansfield Station2.0 miles
- Mansfield Woodhouse Station2.4 miles
- Sutton Parkway Station4.5 miles
About the agent
| Offering estate agency services in the East and West Midlands for over 40 years
We opened the doors to the first Burchell Edwards branch more than 40 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agents in the region. Our branches are operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Burchell Edwards branch in Mansfield for all your property needs
At Burchell Edwards our team are not
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MFD205839. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Mansfield - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.