Forest Road, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4
- NO CHAIN
- 0.1 MILES FROM NEAREST SCHOOL
- POTENTIAL TO EXTEND (STPP)
- OFF STREET PARKING
- £17,000 SUMMERHOUSE
- 1.7 MILES FROM STATION
- QUIET CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- WALKING DISTANCE TO SHOPS/BUS STOP
- HUGE GARDEN
- SIDE ACCESS TO GARDEN
A 2 double bedroom end-of-terrace house situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, just over 1.5 miles from Windsor Town Centre and only 1.7 miles from Windsor Station.
The freehold property has a large garden, off-street parking for 2 cars, an extensive summerhouse (which originally cost £17,000), and masses of potential to extend (STPP).
The house offers much opportunity to extend (STPP):
* LOFT CONVERSION (others have in the street)
* DOUBLE STORY EXTENSION (to create 3 beds like some have in the street)
* KITCHEN EXTENSION by incorporating current conservatory and utility area, and add bifold doors/skylights etc
* 2 Bedrooms
* 2 Reception rooms
* 1 Bathroom
* Downstairs W.C
* Utility room
* Off street parking for 2 cars
STATION (*straight line distances)
* 1.7 miles to Windsor Central
* 1.9 miles to Windsor & Eton Riverside
* 0.1 miles to Dedworth Green First School
* 0.2 miles to Dedworth Middle School
* 0.3 miles to Hilltop First school (Ofsted "Outstanding")
* 0.4 miles to Homer First school and nursey
* 0.5 miles to Alexander First School
* 0.6 miles to Clewer Green C of E
* 0.8 miles to St Edwards Middle School
* 0.8 miles to St Edwards Catholic First School (Ofsted "Outstanding)
* 0.8 miles to Windsor Girls School
* 1.2 miles to Windsor Boys School
* 1.5 miles to Trevelyan Middle School
EPC: Band D
Council Tax : Band D ( £1,395.60 2020/21)
Please contact SLM Property anytime to book a viewing.
Legal Note **Although these particulars are thought to be materially correct, their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract.**
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Forest Road, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Windsor & Eton Central Station1.6 miles
- Windsor & Eton Riverside Station1.8 miles
- Datchet Station2.9 miles
About the agent
SLM is a new, independent and family owned firm, fun by a father and daughter team, based in the heart of Windsor Town Centre. Although this company is newly registered, our family have built up a very credible reputation in Central London over the last 80 years, working in residential and commercial property sales and rentals, and so we felt the time was right to expand our business to the home counties.
Our main specialism is selling residential property, however we offer the unique b
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference sale44. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SLM Property, Windsor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.