Swift Close, Blackpool
- **VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE VIDEO TOUR ABOVE**
- Modern Style Three Bedroom End Mews Property
- Master Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room
- Two Reception Rooms, Ground Floor WC and Family Bathroom
- No Forward Chain, Viewing Recommended
The accommodation is modern and neutrally decorated, set over three floors and offers spacious and flexible living. The ground floor accommodation comprises entrance hall, fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall units, open to dining room/snug, utility room and downstairs wc.
To the first floor there is a spacious lounge with an open aspect to the rear plus a master bedroom with an en-suite shower room.
To the second floor there are two further good sized bedrooms and a modern family bathroom.
Externally there is a good sized driveway providing ample off street parking and a detached brick built garage. There is an L-shaped garden to the rear.
What The Agents Says
The property is being sold with no onward chain and has been
realistically priced to sell. Early viewings are highly recommended.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graphs
Swift Close, Blackpool
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Blackpool South Station1.7 miles
- Blackpool North Station1.9 miles
- Layton Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth are one of the UK's leading independent estate agents with branches across the North West and, as preferred agents for the Homesale Network, around 730 branches across the UK. We can help you buy, sell, let or rent and offer a full range of complementary services including surveys & valuations, lettings & property management, independent mortgage advice and conveyancing.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 221770. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, covering Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.