Maple Way, Branston, Burton-On-Trent
- Great first time buy!
- Single garage
- Two double bedrooms
- Close to A38 commuter route
- Good local amenities
- Popular location in Branston
A 2 DOUBLE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY that offers a GREAT LOCATION in BRANSTON with QUICK ACCESS TO THE A38 and includes SINGLE GARAGE, GOOD SIZED GARDEN BACKING onto WOODLANDS, GREAT PRESENTATION,
A beautifully presented two bedroom semi detached home that would be a perfect first time buy for a young family looking to get onto the property ladder. This fantastic property is located in a popular area within Branston and has quick access to useful amenities and the A38 commuter route. The current vendors have gone to great lengths to make sure this property is immaculately presented throughout and have made numerous improvements over time. Book your viewing today to avoid missing out on this fantastic property!
Double glazed door to front
Lounge 11' 4" x 14' 3" ( 3.45m x 4.34m )
Double glazed patio doors, radiator, TV and telephone points.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 7' 3" ( 2.95m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer, splash back tiling, electric oven with induction hob and cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge freezer and central heating radiator.
Conservatory 9' 10" x 10' ( 3.00m x 3.05m )
UPVC construction, double glazed windows to side and rear and ceiling light point.
Bedroom One 8' 11" x 11' 10" ( 2.72m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to rear, central heating radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Two 8' 5" max x 9' 9" max ( 2.57m max x 2.97m max )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, radiator, TV point and airing cupboard housing central heating boiler.
Radiator, roll top bath with shower over, wash hand basin, extractor fan, WC and UPVC cladding.
Large AstroTurf lawn, decked patio and slabbed storage area. Backing onto a wooded covert
Garage 7' 10" x 16' ( 2.39m x 4.88m )
Power, lighting and up and over doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Maple Way, Branston, Burton-On-Trent
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Burton-on-Trent Station1.3 miles
- Tutbury & Hatton Station5.1 miles
- Willington Station5.9 miles
About the agent
Burchell Edwards, Burton-upon-Trent - Sales
Britannia House, Station Street, Burton-Upon-Trent, DE14 1AN
We opened the doors to the first Burchell Edwards branch more than 40 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agents in the region. Our branches are operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Burchell Edwards branch in Burton - Upon - Trent for all your property needs
At Burchell Edwards our
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BUT206277. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Burton-upon-Trent - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.