Kingsley Avenue, Bangor, LL57
- Available Now!
- Spacious Extended End Terrace
- Located On The Outskirts Of Bangor City Centre
- Many Local Amenities
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Attic Room / Games Room
- Rear Terraced Garden
- Central Heating
Available now! An extended end terraced house situated in a popular residential area just on the outskirts of Bangor city centre, close to many local amenities and within easy access onto the A55 motorway network.
Interior viewing highly recommended to appreciate the spacious accommodation on offer.
Want to take a closer look? Then book in your viewing by clicking on the brochure or visit
Front living room with gas living flame fire
Good sized room opening into the kitchen area
Modern Kitchen with integrated gas hob, electric oven plus fridge freezer and washing machine
Large double bedroom to the front of the property
Large double bedroom to the rear of the property
Three piece suite with shower over the bath
Large attic room suitable for games room/ office or storage
Terraced garden with patio area with steps up to a raised lawn area
Front driveway with space for parking
Disclaimer for virtual viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided.
Energy Performance Certificatesepc
Kingsley Avenue, Bangor, LL57
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bangor Station0.9 miles
- Llanfairpwll Station3.9 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1009285-2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering Wales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.