Tudor Crescent, Enfield
- EXTENDED FOUR BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS (ONE CURRENTLY USED AS OFFICE SPACE)
- GOOD SIZED KITCHEN-DINER
- FAMILY BATHROOM/SEPARATE WC & DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- FRONT OFF STREET PARKING FOR SEVERAL VEHICLES
- BEAUTIFULLY MAINTAINED REAR GARDEN WITH PATIO
- CLOSE TO SOME HIGHLY REGARDED SCHOOLS
- SHORT WALK FROM GORDON HILL STATION
- DOUBLE GLAZED & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- WITHIN EASY REACH OF LOCAL SHOPS, ENFIELD TOWN & MOTORWAY LINKS
James Hayward are excited to present an extended four bedroom semi-detached house, with off street parking for several cars and a delightful, well maintained rear garden. The property is ideally situated on a popular crescent just off Lavender Hill, which is walking distance from Gordon Hill main line station, some highly regarded schools and Hilly Fields recreational space. Lancaster Road accommodates easy local shopping with Enfield Town and Motorway links also close by.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Tudor Crescent, Enfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gordon Hill Station0.1 miles
- Enfield Chase Station0.8 miles
- Enfield Town Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10452227. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Hayward, Enfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.