School Lane, Doulting
- Detached stone built bungalow
- Well-proportioned living accommodation presented to a high-standard
- Three bedrooms; inc. two doubles with bespoke fitted wardrobes
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Contemporary shower room
- Spacious triple-aspect sitting/dining room with wood burning stove
- Surrounding gardens
- Gated driveway parking for multiple vehicles
- Attached single garage
- Popular Mendip village location
The well-proportioned accommodation briefly comprises a triple-aspect sitting/dining room to one side of the property, which incorporates a central fireplace with an inset wood burning stove. Adjoining, there is an attractive modern kitchen complete with an integrated electric oven, an induction hob, a washing machine and a dishwasher. There is also space in the kitchen for a breakfast table and chairs plus a large 'American style' fridge freezer if desired. An L-shaped hall with built in cupboard then gives access into three bedrooms; two of which are doubles and fitted with bespoke wardrobes. In addition, there is a contemporary shower room with walk-in double shower. The property is fully double glazed and also includes beautiful white window shutters. Viewing by appointment.
LOCATION The pretty Mendip village of Doulting is steeped in history and is home to a variety of interesting and most attractive period properties, recreation field, 12th Century church and an excellent primary school (St. Aldhelm's C of E). Located on the eastern outskirts of the historic market town of Shepton Mallet (1.5 miles) and close to both the Cathedral City of Wells (8 miles) and the vibrant town of Frome (10 miles). Both the City of Bristol and the picturesque City of Bath, a World Heritage Site, are located just 17 miles away and easily accessible.
DIRECTIONS From Shepton Mallet, proceed out of town east on the A361 towards Frome, passing Charlton House Hotel up the hill and into the village of Doulting. Turn left into Church Lane and then right into School Lane and the property is the first on the left hand side as indicated by our For Sale board.
School Lane, Doulting
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bruton Station5.8 miles
About the agent
For over 100 years Cooper and Tanner have been well recognised in the West Country as the landed property professionals and auctioneers. We operate eleven offices in Somerset and Wiltshire, providing professional estate agency and surveying services to the residential, agricultural and commercial property sectors. We sell property by private treaty and by auction, we also run successful sale rooms where we specialise in antiques and vintage items. Our outside sales deal with tools, equipment
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101148029263. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cooper & Tanner, Shepton Mallet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.