Riverside Court, Louth
- Terraced property located within the popular town of Louth
- An ideal purchase for a first time buyer or someone downsizing
- Three bedrooms, two being doubles
- Superb modern fitted kitchen-diner and spacious lounge
- uPVC double glazing and gas central heating
- Low maintenance gardens and a garage
- Nearby to a wide variety of local amenities
- Energy performance rating C and Council tax band B
14' 11'' x 14' 11'' (4.54m x 4.55m)
14' 11'' x 11' 5'' (4.55m x 3.49m)
7' 7'' x 7' 9'' (2.30m x 2.37m)
First Floor Landing
14' 6'' x 8' 6'' (4.42m x 2.58m)
11' 3'' x 9' 1'' (3.42m x 2.76m)
10' 0'' x 6' 2'' (3.05m x 1.87m)
6' 1'' x 5' 7'' (1.86m x 1.70m)
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Riverside Court, Louth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cleethorpes Station13.3 miles
About the agent
Since the opening of the Louth branch in March 2016 Crofts Estate Agents has already established itself within the local property market. Bringing its dynamic and forward thinking approach from its outstanding branches in Cleethorpes and Immingham the only way is up for the Louth branch. Dealing in Sales and Lettings Crofts are determined to offer all clients an exceptional service from the start to the very end of their experience with us.
It is already looking to be the start of anoth
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10542227. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Louth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.