Church Farm Close, SO45
- SOUGHT-AFTER LOCATION
- TWO BEDROOMS
- MODERN KITCHEN
- LOUNGE WITH FEATURE FIRE PLACE
- SEPARATE DINING AREA
- REAR GARDEN OVERLOOKING FIELDS
- ALLOCATED PARKING
The entrance porch opens to the spacious kitchen, which is of a modern standard and fitted recently. It includes a variety of white wall and base units with chrome handles, dark work surfaces and white tiles around splash-back areas. The style is complemented by a monochrome laminate flooring. Includes an integrated oven, gas hob and extractor fan.
The kitchen flows through to the dining area. The dining area includes a large rear aspect window, door leading to the lounge and patio door opening to the rear garden.
The living room extends the width of the home with two bay windows and two side aspect windows allowing plenty of natural light. The room centres on the modern flame effect fire place. Decorated throughout in white with grey carpet.
The master bedroom is of double size with fitted storage. Also decorated in white with grey carpet.
The second bedroom is a good sized single which fits a double bed.
The bathroom includes a spacious shower cubicle with double doors. Sink with vanity unit boasting a good deal of storage. Tiled throughout. Fitted recently.
The rear garden is a true highlight - a great size, low maintenance, and overlooking peaceful fields.
A marked parking space is included at the front of the home and possibility to add a driveway for one car. Visitor parking is also to the side of the home.
Viewing highly recommended.
Church Farm Close, SO45
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Southampton Central Station2.3 miles
- Millbrook Station2.3 miles
- Woolston Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clients, with a top class personal service delivered by h
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1ACFC. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by M.M Sales, Hythe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.