- CHARMING PERIOD HOUSE
- QUIET ROAD IN CONSERVATION AREA
- THREE BEDROOMS
- KITCHEN BREAKFAST ROOM WITH AGA
- SITTING ROOM WITH OPEN FIRE
- HOME OFFICE
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE
- LANDSCAPED FRONT & REAR GARDENS
- AMPLE OFF STREET PARKING
- WALKING DISTANCE OF VILLAGE
On the ground floor, an enclosed porch leads through to the sitting room with open fireplace, original oak floors, useful under stairs cupboard and wide opening to the dining area with space for grand piano, fitted bookshelves and a secret door to a modern double aspect home office with fitted cupboards and double doors to the garden. The kitchen has been beautifully designed around a central Aga with exposed brick walls with inset shelving, glazed cupboard, solid timber work surfaces, a pantry, beautiful antique flag stone floor, with French doors and a stable door opening out to the rear garden.
On the first floor, a spacious landing has fitted linen cupboards and leads to the master bedroom suite with a splendid en suite bathroom, two further bedrooms and a family shower room. Both bathrooms benefit from underfloor heating.
Set back from the road, a professionally landscaped frontage incorporates gravel pathways and a long driveway with brick edging. Neatly maintained hedging contains some beautiful planting with an enclosed rose trellis forming a stunning outlook through the front windows. A delightful walled garden is located to the rear with mature planting, a circular lawn and two patio spaces for dining and entertaining. The brick pathways are bordered with evergreen plants and a herb garden and mature trees border the entire garden providing complete privacy.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leatherhead Station1.1 miles
- Bookham Station1.3 miles
- Cobham & Stoke D'Abernon Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Patrick Gardner Residential estate and letting agents in Ashtead, Bookham, Dorking and Leatherhead have been helping people make this highly sought after part of Surrey their home since 1992.
We specialise in sales, lettings, property management, land purchase and new home sales. With a wealth of local experience our dedicated and friendly team will help you find the property of your dreams whatever you require.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1935211. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Patrick Gardner, Leatherhead - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.