Pepper Lane, Standish, WN6
- All the homes on this development are FREEHOLD
- Home Office perfect for working from home
- Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- High specification, energy efficient homes saving up to 40% on your energy bills
- No Stamp Duty to pay
- Symphony kitchens and worktops
- Statement high ceilings and wider hallways
- A new Bloor home generates over 60% less CO2 emissions than older properties
- Industry leading additional fixtures and fittings as standard
- Help to Buy Available
This Sawley four Bedroom Home at Standish Grange reflects the personality and taste of those accustomed to the best in quality design, finishes and lifestyle.
The beautiful open plan kitchen/ dining area with stunning family area and separate utility cupboard is undoubtedly the hub of the home. The generous size lounge offer enough space for the whole family to get together and the versatility of the study means it can be used for number of different functions: a home office, media room etc. The convenient cloakroom completes this impressive ground floor.
Moving upstairs four good size bedrooms can be found. The elegant master suite allows you to relax and unwind, whether that be in your large kingsize bed or in your beautifully fitted en suite facility. Bedroom two and three are both good size doubles and bedroom four is perfect for a child's bedroom/ nursery. The modern family bathroom with contemporary Roca sanitaryware and separate shower completes the first floor.
Externally this home benefits from a garage and a private driveway for two cars
More than 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend us - We put the same amount of attention and care into looking after our customers as we do crafting our beautiful homes.
We are a 5 star builder - Since 1969, we’ve always gone above and beyond for our customers. We do this by caring for you as much as we care about crafting the finest homes. Which is why more than 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend us.
5 star customer satisfaction - To us, crafting beautiful, expertly-built homes with exceptional attention to detail is just the start. We put exactly the same amount of attention and care into how we look after our customers too. Which is why more than 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend us.
Experience The Difference
Our attention to detail goes beyond the construction of our wonderful new homes. We take the time to guide our homeowners through their new journey with us, from the moment you step into our Sales Office and beyond. That's why we're proud to share that 93% of our customers would recommend us to family and friends, allowing us to become not only a 5 Star Home Builder but also recommended by over 93% of our purchasers.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to a buy a new build home, but can't afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments and its not just for first time buyers either. All you need is a 5% deposit and 75% mortgage, and the government could lend you the remaining 20% as an equity loan.
Part Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Part Exchange* scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move in on time, with no stress. We will be your cash buyer with no chains or agents fees. So there's absolutely nothing to stop you moving in and enjoying your new Bloor home as soon as possible.
Why Should You Buy New?
There are plenty of benefits of buying a new home over a second hand property - here's just a few. Our new homes are designed to a high standard of energy efficiency, meaning your monthly bills will be significantly less than running an older property. Plus, we can also save you money on those costly and timely renovations so there's no need to battle with the previous owner's questionable choice of decor! When we say new, we mean it. And when you reserve early, you're able to choose your fixtures and fittings in your new home from our range, so everything is just how you would like it.
Part Exchange and all Bloor Homes’ incentives and schemes are subject to terms and conditions and are available on selected developments and selected plots only. Not applicable to second home owners or investor purchasers. Subject to terms and conditions. Help to Buy is only available on developments in England, up to the value of 600,000GBP subject to contract, status and eligibility. Help to Buy is not available with Part Exchange.
No Stamp Duty to pay on homes in England up to the value of £500,000 until 31st March 2021, saving you up to £15,000 thanks to the Governments Stamp Duty Holiday. Typically Stamp Duty is payable on any home over the value of £125,000, but under these revised changes, you can start benefiting from these changes straight away.
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 7.76 x 4.49 metre
- Lounge - 3.5 x 5.01 metre
- Study - 2.03 x 2.55 metre
- Bedroom One - 3.04 x 4.36 metre
- Bedroom Two - 3.58 x 2.83 metre
- Bedroom Three - 2.98 x 2.79 metre
- Bedroom Four - 1.95 x 2.79 metre
BrochuresDownload the brochure for this propertyDownload the development brochure
Pepper Lane, Standish, WN6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Appley Bridge Station2.2 miles
- Gathurst Station2.6 miles
- Adlington (Lancs.) Station3.2 miles
About the development
We are still open - book your 1-2-1 appointment today at Standish Grange
- Direct Access to the M6, no queuing through the village
- Excellent schools and amenities close by
- Phase 2 now released
- Put your trust in a 5 star builder
- No Stamp Duty to Pay on selected plots
- Stunning 3 and 4 bedroom homes within easy reach of the village centre
Building for the Future
Bloor Homes design and build homes of distinction tailored to the needs of modern life. Those who aspire to our homes readily acknowledge you only need look at a Bloor Home to realise that not all new homes are the same. But the true difference that sets Bloor Homes apart from the crowd is deeper than the varied architectural styles that first catch the eye.
The Bloor Group began building houses over 50 years ago and today is
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_138. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.