Coppull Moor Lane, Coppull
- Semi-Detached True Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms
- Circa 983 Square Feet
- Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Glass Roof Conservatory
- Well-Kept Gardens to the Front and Rear
- Ample Driveway Parking
- Single Detached Garage
- Ideally Situated to Local Amenities
- Conveniently Located for the Commuter
The property offers living space filled with an abundance of natural light and a floor plan that covers 983 square feet. Internal inspection will certainly not disappoint revealing tastefully presented rooms with quality fixtures and fittings throughout. Brief highlights include a welcoming reception, a 17' lounge with modern feature inset fireplace, a gorgeous fitted kitchen finished with a stylish array of contemporary hi-gloss units with ample workspace and integrated appliances including oven, hob, extractor fridge and freezer. To the rear of the property and accessed from the kitchen is a large, glass roof conservatory - a lovely sunny room where one can sit and admire the private gardens whatever the weather.
The homes private spaces include two well-proportioned bedrooms with the master bedroom having fitted wardrobes. The family bathroom is fitted with a modern three-piece suite in classic white comprising low level WC, wall mounted wash hand basin and a panelled bath with a glass screened shower over.
Resting on a good-sized plot with well-kept gardens to the front and rear along with ample driveway parking that leads to a single detached garage. The gardens are mainly lain to lawn with neat planted borders and also to the rear is a gravelled patio area which is just perfect for outdoor dining and entertaining. The lovely location its extremely desirable with easy access to Chorley, Preston and Leyland. Whilst rural, the position is close by to many amenities including a leisure centre, local shops, a dentist, and a post office. There are also excellent local schools and public transport nearby plus just a short drive to the motorway and rail network. Other benefits of this lovely home include gas central heating and double glazing.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Coppull Moor Lane, Coppull
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Adlington (Lancs.) Station2.3 miles
- Chorley Station3.2 miles
- Appley Bridge Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Arnold and Phillips offer a fresh and exciting approach to selling, with a branded concept and a comprehensive team of respected individuals with the ability to deal with all professional enquiries pertaining to the property market including sales, lettings, surveys, land, rural, planning, project management, interior design and investments.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10376773. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Arnold & Phillips, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.