78a High Street, South Normanton
- 1 Bedroom
- 1st Floor Flat
- Partly Furnished
- Sorry, No Children
- Sorry, No Smokers
- No pets (assistance dogs accepted)
- Long Term
Kitchenette: 7`1" x 5`2" (2.16m x 1.57m) containing a range of base units, double wall unit, integrated electric hob, stainless steel electric oven, stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer tap, extractor fan, double glazed window and electric wall heater
Lobby: with plumbing for washing machine, tiled floor and stairs rising to the …………….
Spacious Living Area: 16`3" x 13`2" (4.94m x 4.02m) with double glazed window, carpet to floor, electric heater and access to …………….
Front Double Bedroom: 13`4" x 9`9" (4.07m x 2.98m) with double glazed window, carpet to floor and electric heater
Shower Room: 7`0" x 4`11" (2.14m x 1.49m) containing an attractive white two piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC, separate shower cubicle with folding doors and mains shower system, electric fan heater, extractor fan, opaque double glazed window and tile effect laminate flooring
Bond and Credit Checks: A bond of £403.00 will be required. Rent to be paid monthly in advance by Bank Standing Order.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2EPC 3
78a High Street, South Normanton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Alfreton Station1.3 miles
- Kirkby in Ashfield Station3.7 miles
- Sutton Parkway Station4.0 miles
About the agent
What this means simply is your peace of mind.
Because of our wealth of experience in the property market, we can use our knowledge to smooth the house selling and buying process on your behalf.
* Free Market Valuations
* Extensive local adve
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30050105. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Savidge, Alfreton Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.