Symphony Court, Birmingham B16 8AG
- EWS1 not required
- No Chain
- Secure & Allocated Parking
- Top Floor Apartment
- Close proximity to Brindley Place
- Service Charge £2,458pa
- 120 Years remaining on the lease
- Broad Street Tram arriving 2021
- Gated Development
The property comes with one allocated parking space located in the residents gated car park and is situated on the top floor overlooking the courtyard & Sheepcote Street.
Comprising of a spacious entrance reception that leads through to an impressive living room with dining area and large bay window overlooking Sheepcote Street. There is a separate fully integrated kitchen with ample cupboard space and all appliances; A double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a further single bedroom with storage cupboard.
This apartment is an absolute must view and is unique to the development.
Symphony Court is a gated development with a wonderful community spirit and has a residents concierge. The development is centrally located to Brindley Place that hosts large corporate companies such as Deloitte and HSBC HQ. There are also many eateries within walking distance and lots of amenities, as well as attractions such as Lego Land, the Sea Life Centre, NIA and Symphony Hall.
The Tram Line
There will be a tram line on Broad Street in Q 2021 which will have a stop at Brindley Place and will connect the area to Centenary Plaza, Grand Central Station and eventually HS2 within minutes. The line is currently under construction and due to open in 2021. This will add value to the property.
Service Charge: £2,458.00 per annum
Ground Rent: £250.00 per anum
Years Remaining on Lease: 120
EWS1 not required
Viewings are accompanied by the agency only.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Symphony Court, Birmingham B16 8AG
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Five Ways Station0.6 miles
- Birmingham New Street Station0.7 miles
- Birmingham Snow Hill Tram Stop0.8 miles
About the agent
Davidson Estates are an established estate and letting agency based in Birmingham City Centre, specialising in residential property lettings, property management, PRS Management (Build to Rent), residential sales, new build (presale) sales, land/site finding, development consultation, furniture, maintenance and refurbishments.
Founded by Ben Davidson in January 2009, the business has built up an excellent reputation for its high level of service and is now regarded
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103507000636. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davidson Estates, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.