Wilmot Road, London
- Help to Buy Registration
- Design: Wandle
- 2 Bedroom Apartment
- 1st Floor
- Winter Garden
- 701 sq/ft of internal space
- Secluded Private Location
- Landscaped Gardens
- Arts & Craft Inspired Style
- High level of Design & Finish
Registered with Help to Buy.
Craft Mews is a short 10 minute walk to Leyton Underground Station with trains regularly travelling to Stratford Westfield within 10 minutes and Liverpool Street Station within 13 minutes. London City Airport is also a short 15 minute taxi drive away.
Wilmot Road, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leyton Midland Road Station0.5 miles
- Leyton Station0.6 miles
- Leytonstone High Road Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Altogether better across London.
If you think all London Estate Agents are the same, you haven't worked with Dexters. We're different. Everything we do will give you an altogether better experience of selling or letting your property.
As you'll discover, it's our people who make the difference. You'll deal directly with a professional, highly-trained client partner and have the peace of mind of working with an agency accredited by the
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30051388. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dexters, New Homes (East London). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.