Locks Road, Locks Heath SO31
- Current owners careful consultations with the interior designers ensured the property offers the highest grade accommodation with the right mix of essentials & c
- Impressive double height atrium style entrance hall
- Social kitchen dining room with top grade units & appliances
- Bespoke wardrobes built for each bedroom
- Immaculate interior with warm neutral colours
- Double garage with evotile flooring & designated utility area
- Beautiful landscaped sunny aspect garden with two outdoor eating areas
- Set in a secluded development of three prime residential homes & a short walk to all major local amenities
and has become even more popular in recent years due to its proximity to schools of excellent repute, access to main commuter routes and the thriving commerce centres of Whiteley, Segensworth and Kitescroft all of which are a short drive away. Picturesque walks along the Warsash foreshore and bike trails through strawberry fields to coastal paths following the Solent are great family weekend pastime. The added attraction to this spot is the short stroll to the Locks Heath Centre with its everyday shopping and community facilities, array of independent shops, popular coffee house and Waitrose supermarket All of these points have seen the area progress as a destination address for those looking for activity and amenities close at hand.
Constructed in 2016, the current owners careful consultations during the final build stages with the interior designer have ensured the property offers the highest grade accommodation with the right mix of essentials and contemporary features. Oaktree House has a truly luxury feel and finish throughout. There is smart wardrobe storage to all bedrooms, fitted home office, a utility space with high gloss units in the garage and high grade hotel style sanitary ware throughout. The ground floor has double doors to the principal accommodation, twinned with light from the picture window in the atrium double height entrance hall this property is light and bright throughout. To complement, the quality eye for an immaculate finish and style continues in the lovely sunny facing garden. Borders stocked with low maintenance shrubbery and perennials offer colour and interest throughout the season, a welcome habitat for birds. There are two sandstone paved eating areas ideal for barbecues and al fresco dining. With twin garaging and evotile flooring for performance vehicles and safe storage; this home offers a very luxurious environment to reside with all the essentials taken into consideration set in a perfect location - an early inspection is highly recommended.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Locks Road, Locks Heath SO31
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swanwick Station0.8 miles
- Bursledon Station2.0 miles
- Hamble Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Brook Independent Estate Agents have built an unrivalled reputation for success in the negotiation and selling of property in the local area. Directors Edward Fenton and Jerry Scott have a wealth of established property knowledge and offer truly independent advice for each individual which makes Brook Estate Agents a secure choice when deciding upon an agent to manage your move and property requirements. They have many years experience and a proven track record in the local property market a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2949. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brook Independent Estate Agents, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.