Hever Close, Eastbourne
- **More Iternal photos to follow as undergoing refurbishment**
- Mid-terrace House
- Three Bedrooms
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Gas central Heating and Double glazing
Eastbourne Property Shop is pleased to offer a three bedroom terrace house situated in the popular Langney area. The property comprises of a lounge, fitted kitchen, and downstairs cloakroom. The property is further complemented by two double bedrooms and one single bedroom. There are gardens to the front and rear of the property with parking to the rear. Undergoing redecoration - available mid to late October 2020.
The property is currently undergoing refurbishment - more internal photos to follow.
Entrance Hall Double glazed front door.
Cloakroom Wash hand basin, WC, window to front.
Lounge 13' x 13' Double glazed window to rear, double glazed door to garden radiator.
Kitchen 11'8 x 9'3 Matching wall and base units with work surfaces over, one bowl sink drainer, integral double oven, gas hob, plumbing and space for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, wall mounted central heating boiler, part tiled walls and double glazed window to front.
Landing Stairs rising from ground floor to first and loft access.
Bedroom One 15' x 7'11 Double glazed window, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' x 9'3 Double glazed window, radiator.
Bedroom Three 7'9 narrowing to 4'6 x 11'5 Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Bathroom Bath with taps, wash hand basin, WC, double glazed window to front, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
Front Garden Mainly laid to lawn with pathway leading to the entrance.
Rear Garden Mainly laid to lawn, Gate to rear access.
Hever Close, Eastbourne
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pevensey & Westham Station1.3 miles
- Hampden Park Station1.4 miles
- Pevensey Bay Station1.9 miles
About the agent
At EPS Estate agents we are commited into giving you honest and correct advice, to achieve a sale on your home at a price that you are happy with and within and good timescale.
We will listen to your requirements and needs and tailor a marketing strategy that suits you and makes the process easier for you to move into your next home.
With almost 20 years combined experience between the directors of selling houses in the Eastbourne and surrounding areas, we are committed to
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 452. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eastbourne Property Shop, Pevensey - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.