Compayne Gardens, South Hampstead NW6
- Exceptional 2nd and 3rd floor split level apartment in this double fronted period house on Compayne Gardens
- Between Priory Road and Fairhazel Gardens. Ideal for Finchley Road and West Hampstead stations
- Wonderful accommodation stunning reception with wood flooring and fireplace. Lovely rear aspects
- Fantastic fitted kitchen opening on to the reception. 3rd bedroom and Guest WC on the 2nd floor
- Stairs up to main bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a luxury fitted shower room. 2nd bedroom and lovely bathroom WC
- Share of Freehold 999 year lease from 2012. Viewing via joint sole agents Rose & Co Estates
Floor lighting going up stairs, wood floors and skylight which opens up to flat roof.
19' 0'' x 14' 6'' (5.80m x 4.41m)
Wood flooring, wall points for Tv, two double glazed sash windows with exceptional views over open space. Breakfast bar opening to kitchen.
10' 3'' x 9' 11'' (3.12m x 3.03m)
Luxury fitted wall and base units with inset sink unit into granite work top , integrated dishwasher and washing machines, fridge freezer and oven hob extractor, Wood floors and sash windows.
Low flush wc , wash hand basin, tiled walls and floor.
14' 3'' x 9' 10'' (4.34m x 2.99m)
Built in wardrobes, wood floors and double glazed sash window with excellent open aspects.
2nd Floor landing
Access to an unofficial roof terrace and been there well over 10 years and never had a complaint so its fine to use but used as fire escape only for liability reasons
17' 3'' x 10' 10'' (5.25m x 3.29m)
Two double glazed new sash windows with excellent aspects to rear, Spotlighting. Door leading through to en-suite and dressing area.
En-suite Bathroom WC
7' 4'' x 5' 9'' (2.23m x 1.75m)
Double shower cubical with tiled walls, low flush WC, wash basin and mirror heated towel rail, tiled floors. One wall has been stripped back and sealed giving a natural finish. Sky light.
14' 10'' x 11' 6'' (4.51m x 3.50m)
This room could be subdivided two make two smaller rooms. Velux window and casement side window. .
6' 9'' x 6' 7'' (2.05m x 2.01m)
Fitted shelves and hanging rail.
7' 6'' x 5' 9'' (2.28m x 1.75m)
Panelled bath, low flush wc and wash basin. Limestone tiled wallsand floor, double glazed sash window. Cupboard housing hot water tank and storage. Sky light.
Fire Escape flat roof
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Compayne Gardens, South Hampstead NW6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- West Hampstead Station0.3 miles
- Finchley Road Station0.3 miles
- West Hampstead Thameslink Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Rose & Co Estates.
We are a family run company with over
20 years experience in the area.
We would love the opportunity to help you
buy, sell or rent property in South or
West Hampstead, Hampstead,
Belsize Park, Primrose Hill, Gospel Oak
Or Kilburn (NW6, NW3, NW5 & NW8).
Please phone us on 020 7372 8488
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or pop into our office for a coffee at
19a Goldhurst Terrace, London, NW
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 5871075. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rose & Co Estates, South Hampstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.