Ashbourne Road, Cheadle, ST10
- Brand new home
- Ideal for first time buyers
- Includes parking
- Modern fitted bathroom
- Stylish kitchen/dining room
- French doors to the garden from the living room
PRE-SHOW HOME PRICES
**BRAND NEW RELEASE** Reserve this fantastic three bedroom family home ONLINE for just £250! Our popular Oswald Place development is now selling, secure your dream home at PRE-SHOW HOME PRICES! Make an enquiry today
The Cornflower at Oswald Place, Cheadle, is a fantastic home perfect for those looking for their first home.
This three bedroom semi-detached home features a spacious living room with French doors opening onto the garden, a fitted kitchen/dining room and cloakroom on the ground floor. Upstairs there are three bedrooms which share the fitted contemporary bathroom.
- Kitchen/Dining Room - 3302mm x 4110mm / 10'10" x 13'5"
- Living Room - 4519mm x 3589mm / 14'9" x 11'9"
- W.C - 1408mm x 982mm / 4'7" x 3'2"
- Bedroom 1 - 4519mm x 2952mm / 14'9" x 9'8"
- Bedroom 2 - 2581mm x 2999mm / 8'5" x 8'7"
- Bedroom 3 - 1845mm x 2059mm / 6'0" x 6'9"
- Bathroom - 2581mm x 1655mm / 8'5" x 5' 5"
Ashbourne Road, Cheadle, ST10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Blythe Bridge Station4.0 miles
About the development
Make a great investment today
- Take a look at the floor plans of this new home
- You could get a deal saving you thousands of pounds
- Homes are seliing quickly so don't miss out
- Secure at pre-show home price today
- Contact Keepmoat for more information
At Keepmoat, we believe that we can enhance the lifestyles of a community through regeneration and providing thousands of high quality new homes across the UK. We have a wealth of experience in the New Build Housing sector and we are committed to continue building desirable new homes for sale at the right price.
Through regeneration and the provision of new homes we can transform communities for the better. We pride ourselves on our reputation as providers of quality housing with a serv
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference M014_3_23_100889. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.