Brockley Avenue, Stanmore
- Five bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Planning consent for extension
- Walking distance to amenities and station
An imposing five-bedroom, two bathroom double-fronted family home comprising of 2,700 sq ft with carriage-drive frontage and delightful garden to the rear.
Although this is already a very comfortable family property, if you are looking to buy a house with untapped added value, you will pleased to know that in June 2019 planning consent was granted to erect a two-storey side and rear extension. This would add approximately an additional 560 sq ft. There is also consent to demolish the garage and replace with a single storey outbuilding.
Brockley Avenue is a quiet no-through road comprising of quality family homes. All the local amenities of Canons Corner and Stanmore Broadway
are within walking distance, as is Stanmore Underground Station, which provides direct access via the Jubilee Line into the West End and Docklands. The A41, A5, M1 and M25 are also easily accessible. Schools, places of worship and recreational facilities are all well catered for in the surrounding area.
Accommodation and Amenities:
Large Entrance Hall * Reception Room * Dining Room * Study * Family Room * Kitchen/Breakfast Room * Utility Room * Guest Cloakroom * Master Bedroom with En Suite Bathroom * Four Further Bedrooms * Family Bathroom * Carriage Driveway with Parking * Garage * Mature Rear Garden
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Brockley Avenue, Stanmore
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stanmore Station0.5 miles
- Edgware Station1.0 miles
- Canons Park Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Breslauer are one of the longest established independent firm of estate agents in this area.
Known for our solid and considered advice, we have consistently been at the forefront of selling fine homes for a very long time. With the help of our own unique trading style and self-instilled work ethic, we frequently outperform our competitors. For example, each of our negotiators takes personal ownership of any sales transaction they are handling. Their attention to detail is second to no
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BA1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Breslauer, Stanmore. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.