Muswell Hill, London, N10
- Leasehold Term 189 years from 01/03/1985
- Private parking
- Perfect location
- First time or Investment property
- Double rooms
Perfect home for investment or to personally live in. This two bedroom home offers great living space and perfect amenities and access in to London.
Chancellors are pleased to offer to the market this well presented two double bedroom flat with access to local amenities and private parking.
BrochuresMore details from Chancellors
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Muswell Hill, London, N10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Highgate Station0.8 miles
- East Finchley Station0.9 miles
- Alexandra Palace Station1.2 miles
About the agent
What We Do
Combining the latest in IT solutions and marketing expertise with the traditional values of customer service, we offer the following services:
Residential property sales and lettings
Commercial property sales and lettings
Land and development
Property investment and market advice
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3682949. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Highgate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.