Coppice Gate, Harrogate
- Well Presented First Floor Flat
- Spacious Open plan Lounge/Dining area
- Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Near To Major Road Networks & Amenities
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- Garage And Parking
Well presented first floor flat situated in the popular town location of Harrogate. Close to ample amenities and major road networks making the property perfect for commuters into the centre or surrounding towns and city's. Viewing highly recommended!!
Situated in the popular town of Harrogate is this well presented two bedroom first floor flat. Ideal first time buyer/ investment opportunity. Briefly comprising of a spacious open plan living and dining area, kitchen, two bedrooms and a modern house bathroom. Externally a single garage and parking. Close to amenities including retail shops, public houses, schools and many more. Good access to major road networks of Leeds, York and Harrogate making it a great spot for commuters!
Book your viewing now to see what this property has to offer!!
Stairs up to the first floor with laminate flooring throughout hallway.
Lounge 16' 9" x 10' 4" ( 5.11m x 3.15m )
Good sized living room with two double glazed windows to the front elevation of the property, inset spot lights and laminate flooring .
Open plan through to the dining area.
Dining Room 10' 1" x 8' 2" ( 3.07m x 2.49m )
Open through from living area with room for dining table.
Kitchen 7' x 8' 3" ( 2.13m x 2.51m )
Modern gloss fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces and partial tiling with tiled floor. Sink and drainer, electric oven and gas hob, fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine and dish washer with ceiling light.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 8' 3" ( 3.73m x 2.51m )
(Measurements to wardrobes)
Double bedroom with double glazed window to the rear elevation with fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 2" x 5' 2" ( 2.79m x 1.57m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation and radiator.
Modern white suite comprising of WC, wash hand basin, bath with shower over, radiator, heated towel rail and full tiling throughout.
Garage and parking to rear.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Coppice Gate, Harrogate
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Harrogate Station0.7 miles
- Hornbeam Park Station1.8 miles
- Starbeck Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Harrogate William H Brown office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent�
>> Your local William H Brown team in Harrogate
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local e
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HRG105329. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harrogate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.