North Gardens, Brighton, BN1 3LB
- Five double bedroom terrace home
- Currently let until August 2022*
- Central Brighton
- HMO licence
- Spanning four floors
- Private rear garden
- Two shower rooms
- Open plan living room/kitchen
- No onward chain
The property is accessed via private street entrance and comprises on the lower ground floor, an open plan living room/kitchen with access to the rear garden. On the ground floor is a double bedroom and two modern shower rooms, on the first floor are two double bedrooms and the top floor also has two further double bedrooms.
North Gardens is a quiet one way road in central Brighton making it the perfect long term rental investment for anyone.
Lower ground floor
Living room/Kitchen - 21'5 x 13'9
Bedroom three - 11'6 x 9'7
Two shower rooms
Bedroom one - 13'10 x 11'6
Bedroom four - 10'9 x 8'7
Bedroom two - 13'9 x 11'6
Bedroom five - 10'8 x 8'5
Outside to the rear is a private walled garden.
*Currently let until August 2022 @ £2925pcm
EPC rating C
North Gardens, Brighton, BN1 3LB
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brighton Station0.2 miles
- London Road (Brighton) Station0.7 miles
- Hove Station1.3 miles
About the agent
You've just found a friendly, independent, agent covering the whole of Brighton & Hove.
We believe in providing all our customers with polite, efficient customer service and look to take the stress out of the sales & lettings process by providing an honest,transparent experience.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NorthGardens. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clifford Sales & Lettings, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.