Polwell Lane, Barton Seagrave, Kettering
- Stunning Detached Bungalow
- Impeccable 'high end' design
- All Bedrooms are En-Suite
- Large Enclosed Rear Garden
- Open Plan Contemporary Living
- Two sets of bi-fold doors to rear
- Extensive Off Road Parking
- Exceptional Viewing Experience
Detached bungalow in truly stunning order throughout, this 'high end' and bespoke property offers three double bedrooms each with its signature design and individual en-suite. The 33ft main reception is complimented by 9ft high ceilings giving a contemporary yet family orientated feature.
ENTRANCE HALL 16'8 x 4'9 (5.08m x 1.44m) 8.10 (2.69m) Ceiling height
Entered via main front door into the entrance hall. Ceramic tiled flooring. Inset spot lighting to ceiling. Radiator. Storage. Double doors to main reception area. Double doors to main reception area and lobby.
LOBBY 8'5 x 8'1 (2.46m x 2.56m)
Area leading through to open plan reception. Ceramic tiled flooring. Inset spot lighting. Radiator. Sound system control centre and entertainment facility. Door through to:
UTILITY ROOM 11'9 in length
Fitted with base level units. Double burner gas hob with extractor canopy above. Ceramic tiled flooring. Space for tumble dryer. Plumbing and space for automatic washing machine.
MAIN RECEPTION AREA 34' x 16 (10.36m x 4.87m) 9' high ceilings (2.74m)
FORMAL LOUNGE AREA- Bi folding doors giving access to rear garden. Ceramic tiled flooring. Electric fire with marble effect harth and adams style surrounds. Inset ceiling mood lighting. Sonos sound system (whole property connected). Radiator.
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN AREA- Bi folding doors giving access to rear garden. High gloss units to base and wall. Single drainer stainless steel one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap over. Central Island. Plinth lighting. Double fitted oven. Integral microwave and further appliances include electric wine cooler, fitted fridge and freezer, and fitted plate warmer. Window overlooking rear garden. Ceramic tiled flooring.
Fully tiled luxury suite comprising vanity style wash hand basin with vanity mirror and low level WC with concealed cistern.
BEDROOM ONE 15'1 into bay x 12'3 (4.59m x 3.73m)
Bay window to front aspect. Wall mounted radiator. Inset spotlighting. Fitted wardrobes with high gloss doors. Door through to:
His and hers floating wash hand basin with vanity draws below. Ceramic tiled flooring. Fitted vanity mirror. Low level WC with concealed cistern. Towel rail style radiator. Corner Jacuzzi style bath with hand held shower appliance. Glazed shower enclosure with floor drainage system.
BEDROOM TWO 14'9 x 11'7 (4.49m x 3.58m)
Window to front aspect. Wall mounted radiator. Fitted wardrobe with high gloss doors. Inset spot lighting. Fitted vanity units and dressing table. Door to:
Suite comprising low level WC with concealed cistern. Double size shower enclosure with floor drainage system. Towel rail style radiator. Wash hand basin with vanity cupboard below. Extractor fan. Inset spot lighting. Tiled flooring.
BEDROOM THREE 11'10 x 11'9 (3.60m x 3.58m)
Widow to side aspect. Wall mounted radiator. Built in wardrobe with high gloss doors. Inset spot lighting. Door to:
Suite comprising low level WC with concealed cistern. Wash hand basin with vanity cupboard below. Shaver point. Towel rail style radiator. Shower enclosure with floor drainage system. Extractor fan. Ceramic tiled flooring.
One and a half times single garage with up and over door giving access to driveway and door giving access to rear garden.
Block paving giving off road parking for numerous vehicles. Mainly enclosed by mature hedgerow. Contemporary storm porch and steps leading to main front door.
The rear garden is fully enclosed by timber fencing and mature hedgerow. The main part of the rear garden is laid to lawn with an outside timber deck.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Polwell Lane, Barton Seagrave, Kettering
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kettering Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Whether you are looking to BUY, SELL or LET your property, Pattison Lane pride themselves on providing experienced advice on all aspects of buying and selling properties in Kettering and the surrounding areas.
We are always receiving a high level of demand for properties in Kettering Barton Seagrave, Ise Lodge, Brambleside, Leisure Village, Burton Latimer, Rothwell and Desborough.
Would you like to know the value of your home? Would you like to put your home up for sale? Please c
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference KPL203705. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattison Lane, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.