South Avenue, Littleover, Derby
- Traditional Detached Home with a Wealth of Character
- Lilltleover Community School Catchment
- Lounge, Dining Room and Kitchen
- Four Bedrooms
- Rear Enclosed Garden
- Single Garage
- MUST BE VIEWED
MUST BE VIEWED****
Traditional detached family home located in this popular area.
This is an excellent opportunity to acquire this traditional detached family residence located on this exclusive road within Littleover Village. This traditional property offers a wealth of charm and character whilst offering generous accommodation for a modern family. The property briefly comprises, entrance porch, impressive reception hallway, lounge with bay window and beautiful feature fireplace, Dining Room, Kitchen. To the first floor are four bedrooms plus storage room and family bathroom. A viewing is a must to fully appreciate.
Ideally located within walking distance of Littleover centre with a range of local shops, post office, public houses and restaurants and also offers easy travelling distance of Derby City Centre. The property is within walking distance of Derby High School and in the catchment area for Littleover Community School.There are excellent road links including A38, A50, Derby Royal Hospital and Rolls Royce.
Access via the original entrance door. With window to side and tiled floor,
Impressive hallway with leaded window to side and feature staircase with spindle balustrade to the first floor. Having decorative dado rail and coving to ceiling. Radiator.
Leaded window to the front. Low level WC, wash hand basin with storage cupboards under. Tiled floor and radiator,
Lounge 13' 11" x 18' 5" into bay ( 4.24m x 5.61m into bay )
With a real traditional feel is this formal lounge/sitting room with bay to the front with sash windows, feature leaded window to the side with imposing feature fireplace with marble hearth and surround with inset gas fire and feature oak wooden paneling surround with shelving to each recess. Coving to ceiling, radiator,
Dining Room 11' 6" x 16' ( 3.51m x 4.88m )
Window to side and patio doors to rear opening out onto the rear patio area. Built in storage cupboards housing gas boiler and matching shelving. radiator. Under stairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen 15' 6" x 8' 3" ( 4.72m x 2.51m )
Window to side and window and door to rear. Having a range of fitted wall and base units and larder unit with contrasting working surfaces and inset stainless steel sink and drainer. Integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, Built in electric oven, electric hob and extractor hood. Tiled floor. radiator,
First Floor Landing
Leaded window to the side. Decorative dado rail and coving to ceiling. Loft access with retractable ladder.
Bedroom One 14' x 13' 1" ( 4.27m x 3.99m )
Two sash windows to the front and one to the side. Having fitted floor to ceiling wardrobes with hanging rails and shelving, picture rail, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' x 11' 5" ( 3.35m x 3.48m )
Two sash windows to the front, coving to ceiling and radiator,
Bedroom Three 11' 8" x 8' 2" ( 3.56m x 2.49m )
Window to rear, coving to ceiling, radiator,
Bedroom Four 11' 7" x 8' 6" ( 3.53m x 2.59m )
Window to side, storage cupboard, picture rail, coving to ceiling, radiator. Access to storage room.
Storage Room 7' 8" x 3' 4" ( 2.34m x 1.02m )
Window to rear.
Window to rear. Having a suite comprising of bath with shower over, wash hand basin with storage cupboards under, low flush WC, airing cupboard, radiator and laminate flooring.
To the front of the property is a semi turning circle with off road parking for several cars and access to the single garage with up and over door. Mature shrubbery and trees to the sides. Access to the rear with enclosed private garden with paved patio area, lawn garden with flower borders with mature shrubbery and trees. Pedestrian access into garage.
This property has an offer accepted subject to contract but is still currently available to view
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
South Avenue, Littleover, Derby
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Peartree Station1.4 miles
- Derby Station1.8 miles
- Spondon Station3.9 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Mickleover Bagshaws Residential office…
Established in 1988, Bagshaws Residential has been serving the Midlands for 30 years so you can trust that we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Bagshaws Residential as your estate agent…
>> Your local Bagshaws Residential team in Mickleover
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MVR106458. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Mickleover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.