Upper Grosvenor Street, London, W1K
- Grade II Listed Townhouse
- One of Mayfair's Original Mansions
- Beautifully & Sympathetically Restored
- 14,510 Sq Ft (1,348 Sq M)
- Grand Proportions Throughout
- Master Suite with Private terrace
- 73' Swimming Pool
- Spa with Sauna, Spa Pool, Gym and Treatment Rooms
- Screening Room
- 55' Roof Terrace
Spanning over 14,500 sq ft and with grand proportions throughout including an 'L-shaped' drawing room on the first floor leading to a large terrace and a dining room on the ground floor with seating for twenty guests, the house is ideally configured for both formal entertaining and comfortable family living.
The centrepiece of the house is the family kitchen, unusually positioned on the ground floor (supported by a 'dirty kitchen' on the lower ground floor), where families can meet and congregate. As well as the formal rooms, the main house has five principle bedroom suites including the master bedroom which occupies the entire second floor and has its own private and secluded roof terrace. Further bedrooms are found in the generously proportioned 'Mews House' to the rear in Culross Street which has its own drawing room/kitchen as well as a well-appointed gym and garaged parking for two cars.
The main house has an enviable spa with one of Mayfair's largest private swimming pools, a gym/fitness studio, separate spa pool, sauna and for post work-out relaxation a private screening room.
* Grand Entrance Hall
* Formal Dining Room
* Family Kitchen
* L-Shaped Drawing Room
* 56' Roof Terrace
* Master Bedroom Suite with Private Roof Terrace
* 4 Guest Bedroom Suites
* Spa & Wellness Centre including Swimming Pool and Gym
* Screening Room
* Staff Suite
* Drawing Room/Kitchen
* Master Bedroom Suite
* 4 Additional Bedrooms
* Family Bathroom
* Garage Parking for 2 Cars
Tenure - Freehold
Price on Application
Upper Grosvenor Street, London, W1K
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Marble Arch Station0.2 miles
- Bond Street Station0.4 miles
- Hyde Park Corner Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Clifton Property Partners are centrally located Mayfair and Prime Central London property specialists, focused on delivering the best possible service to our clients and customers. With a combined 35 years of experience, the directors of Clifton Property Partners have been personally responsible for selling, acquiring and advising on some of the most exclusive properties in London. We pride ourselves on our absolute discretion and strive to provide a diligent and professional service.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 21UGS. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clifton Property Partners Ltd, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.