Melbourn Road, Royston
- Deceptively spacious and well presented detached character home in sought after location
- Three/four bedrooms with en-suite to master
- Three/four reception rooms plus cellar
- Kitchen and separate utility room
- Tandem garage and large secluded rear garden
- No chain
- Viewing highly recommended
An extremely well presented and deceptively spacious three/four bedroom double fronted detached house situated in this sought after location within walking distance of Royston town centre and train station. Offered with no upward chain the property should be viewed at the earliest opportunity.
An extremely well presented and deceptively spacious double fronted detached house situated in this sought after location within walking distance of Royston town centre and train station. Accommodation briefly comprises three/four bedrooms with en suite to master, three/four receptions, separate kitchen and utility rooms and also the potential to convert cellar to additional accommodation. With tandem garage and large secluded garden the property should be viewed at the earliest opportunity.
Spacious entrance hall with stairs off to first floor landing. Radiator.
Lounge 15' 11" x 11' 11" ( 4.85m x 3.63m )
In to bay window. Feature fireplace with hearth surround and mantle over. Triple glazed bay window to front. Radiator. Ceiling coving.
Sitting Room: 15' 11" x 11' 10" ( 4.85m x 3.61m )
Feature fireplace with hearth surround and mantel over. Radiator. Triple glazed bay window to front. Ceiling coving. Door off to study/bedroom four.
Study / Bedroom Four: 13' 11" x 6' 3" ( 4.24m x 1.91m )
Radiator. Double glazed window to side. Glazed door to rear garden.
Breakfast Area: 12' 11" x 10' 11" ( 3.94m x 3.33m )
Feature fireplace with electric fire. Triple glazed double doors to rear garden. Radiator.
Kitchen: 8' 11" x 7' 6" ( 2.72m x 2.29m )
Fitted kitchen comprising built-in oven and hob with extractor over. One and a half bowl sink unit with mixer taps and work surface surrounds. Range of base and wall units. Water softener. Wall tiling. Triple glazed window to rear garden.
Utility Room: 10' 10" x 6' 11" ( 3.30m x 2.11m )
Space and plumbing for automatic washing machine and for fridge freezer. Fitted units. Double glazed window to rear.
Suite comprising concealed cistern WC. Wash hand basin. Double glazed window to rear.
Cellar: 15' 8" x 10' 8" ( 4.78m x 3.25m )
Ideal either as storage or potential for further family/ cinema room.
First Floor Galleried Landing:
Triple glazed window to front. Hatch to loft.
Main Bedroom: 14' x 11' 10" ( 4.27m x 3.61m )
Radiator. Triple glazed window to front. Door to en-suite.
Suite comprising shower cubicle. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Part tiled walls and tiled flooring. Radiator. Triple glazed window to side.
Bedroom Two: 14' x 11' 10" ( 4.27m x 3.61m )
Radiator. Triple glazed window to front.
Bedroom Three: 13' x 10' 5" ( 3.96m x 3.17m )
Triple glazed window to rear. Radiator.
Suite comprising bath. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Wall and floor tiling. Radiator. Double glazed window to rear garden. Door to eaves storage cupboard.
Secluded garden extends to the rear and side of the property and is predominately laid to lawn with various shrubs to boarders and to one corner there is a lovely raised patio. Gate for side access. Personal door to tandem garage.
Large tandem garage with up and over door. Personal door to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Melbourn Road, Royston
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Royston Station0.4 miles
- Meldreth Station2.7 miles
- Ashwell & Morden Station4.3 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Royston William H Brown office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent�
>> Your local William H Brown team in Royston
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exper
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RYN107284. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Royston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.