, The Stags Head, Drumlanrig Square, Hawick, TD90AS
- FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE POPULAR TRADING PUB IN THE BUSY BORDERS TOWN OF HAWICK.
- The premises comprises of a lounge and seating area with pool and darts area to the rear with further seating to the front. Further benefit includes a spacious cellar to the rear at basement
- Great Sized pub in residential area close to town centre- The bar area and lounge has a seating capacity of 50 and a standing capacity of 40
- **ZERO BUSINESS RATES**- Rateable Value Â£6,400 meaning the property qualifies for the Small Business Bonus Relief. Fixtures and fittings included in sale.
- Hawick, the largest of the Border towns, with a population of over 14,000. The Stags Head occupies a prominent position at Drumlanrig Square, just a short walk from the town centre.
Deadline for Offers .
A wonderful opportunity to purchase a well-established and popular public house situated in the well known and central Drumlanrig Square, benefitting from a large passing trade and loyal customer base. Stags Head, affectionally known as The Stags Heid occupies a prominent position at Drumlanrig Square, just a short walk from the town centre and trading as a fully licensed bar. The premises have a spacious lounge and seating area with various wall mounted tvs and pool and darts area to the rear, with further seating to the front. Stags Head is well-presented with a cosy and welcoming atmosphere, the current owners having recently invested in upgrading the premises internally. The bar area and lounge has a seating capacity of 50 and a standing capacity of 40, and is popular with both locals and visitors to the town. There are male and female toilets to the rear of the lounge area and a spacious cellar to the rear at basement level. There is also a large store room to the rear of the premises. Bar stock and pub furniture are included in the sale and the financial accounts and details of the premises licence are available upon written request. RATEABLE VALUE: The property qualifies for the Small Business Bonus Relief (Rateable Value Â£6,400.00) SERVICES: Mains water, drains, gas and electricity. Double glazing. Gas Central Heating.
Hawick, the largest of the Border towns, with a population of over 14,000 lies on the banks of the River Teviot. The town is famous for its common riding, rugby and fine cashmere companies such as Hawick Cashmere, Johnstons of Elgin, Lyle & Scott, and Pringle of Scotland. The town also provides an extensive choice of amenities ranging from a leisure centre, a variety of specialist independent shops including small supermarkets, and a selection of restaurants and hotels, mostly situated around the High Street. The A7 which runs through Hawick provides excellent links to Edinburgh or the north of England. The area is also served by the Borders Railway which runs from Tweedbank to Edinburgh, with the station lying approximately eighteen miles away. There is also a busy bus service with links to Carlisle, as well as Edinburgh and the other Border towns. The nearest major airports are at Edinburgh and Newcastle, which are both around 57 miles away offering flights across the UK and to a number of European and International destinations
04 December 2020, 4pm
Deadline for Offers,
How to Bid Now
Submit an enquiry now or visit our website for full details on how to BID ON THIS PROPERTY.
Future Property Auctions - Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auction House. Over 300 lots auctioned every 6 weeks including flats, houses, land & commercial.
Get a Fast Sale and a Fair Price with Future Property Auctions. Contact Us now for a FREE Auction Valuation.
, The Stags Head, Drumlanrig Square, Hawick, TD90AS
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tweedbank Station12.9 miles
About the agent
We are one of Scotland's largest dedicated Land and Property Auction House. Based from high street sales offices in Glasgow and Edinburgh, our regular programme of large scale Scottish property auctions feature on average 300+ lots per sale.
Our Scotland Auction calendar includes 16 Live Auction Events per year.
Our Glasgow Property Sales Offices are located in the heart of Glasgow's South Side only 5 minutes from the city centre. Auctions are held at the Glasgow Radisson Hotel. T
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9357684. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Glasgow on 0141 632 6599.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.