Stratford Road, Bromsgrove, B60
- Three Bedrooms
- Dining Lounge
- Reception Room
This well presented detached family home is ideally located a short distance from Bromsgrove Town Centre and its amenities, also being conveniently placed for access to the M42 and M5 motorway links, and Bromsgrove Train Station.
* Enclosed porch
* Entrance hallway with under stairs storage cupboard
* 'L' shaped lounge diner with bay window having front garden views, and patio door to the conservatory
* Breakfast kitchen with tiled flooring, having wood effect units, breakfast bar, undercounter space for a washing machine and fridge, built-in electric oven and gas hob with extractor hood over, and door into the enclosed passageway with a door to the front and to the rear
* Conservatory having a sliding patio door opening out onto the delightful rear garden
* Ground floor W.C.
* Additional reception room from the passageway, offering a multi-purpose use, (having previously been used as a ground floor bedroom, with a wash basin and storage units)
* Three bedrooms;
- Bedrooms one and two enjoying the rear garden views, bedroom two having a built-in wardrobe/storage cupboard
- Bedroom three to the front, currently used as a study
* Bathroom with white suite
* Landing with loft access and airing cupboard storage
* Well maintained south facing rear garden with generous lawn edged with a variety of shrubs
* Side gate providing access through the passageway to the rear garden
* Single garage with up and over door
** NO ONWARD CHAIN **
The Agent understands that the property is FREEHOLD
2.26m x 0.94m (7' 5" x 3' 1")
3.56m x 1.22m (11' 8" x 4' 0")
3.18m x 2.4m (10' 5" x 7' 10")
5.64m (max) x 5.46m
5.28m x 2.74m (17' 4" x 9' 0")
4.8m x 2.36m (15' 9" x 7' 9")
Ground Floor W.C.
2.13m x 0.94m (7' 0" x 3' 1")
3.38m x 1.32m (11' 1" x 4' 4")
4.47m x 3.3m (14' 8" x 10' 10")
3.15m x 2.18m (10' 4" x 7' 2")
3.68m x 2.72m (12' 1" x 8' 11")
2.16m x 1.73m (7' 1" x 5' 8")
4.95m x 2.51m (16' 3" x 8' 3")
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Stratford Road, Bromsgrove, B60
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bromsgrove Station0.8 miles
- Barnt Green Station3.0 miles
- Alvechurch Station3.5 miles
About the agent
Multi-award winning Robert Oulsnam & Company was founded over 40 years ago on the fundamental principal to provide high quality service as Estate Agents and Letting Agents. The company has expanded steadily and now boasts 11 offices covering Birmingham and North Worcestershire.
We are constantly matching ourselves against others to ensure we provide the best possible service.
We lead the way with cutting edge technology ensuring both customers and employe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BRO200277. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Oulsnam & Company, Bromsgrove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.