Church Road, Yardley, Birmingham
- 3 Double Bedroom Bungalow
- Fully Double Glazed
- Gas Central heating
- Off road parking for 5 cars
- Extended Garage/storage
- Large lounge
- Potential for Dormer room
- Large rear garden
- Close to local shops
- Close to bus and rail links
A fully fitted kitchen, separate w.c. enormous garage/storage room which runs the full length of the property then leads to a further UTILITY room and access to 'THAT GARDEN'
***MUST BE SEEN***
Approach - GLENHELEN, A superb bungalow set back behind a privet hedge, manicured lawn with mature shrubs and block paved driveway for 5 cars. The property is accessed via a large arched entrance porch.
Entrance Hall - UPVC front door leading to all bedrooms, bathroom and lounge.
Lounge - A large lounge with inglenook fireplace and large double glazed bow window over looking the rear garden.
Kitchen - A dated but well maintained fully fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units.
Bedroom One - A large double bedroom with built in wardrobes, double glazed window over looking the front of the property.
Bedroom Two - A large double bedroom with built in wardrobes, double glazed window over looking the front of the property.
Bedroom Three - A smaller double bedroom with double glazed window over looking the side of the property.
Bathroom - With sunken bath and matching avacado sink.
W.C. - Accessed via the kitchen side entrance.
Garage/Storage Room - Accessed via the front with a one third hinged garage door, it spans the length of the property giving 32 feet 'in length'of storage pace
Utility - Housing : washing machine, tumble dryer, worcester boiler and sink over looking the rear terrace.
Loft Space - With high peak and window with potential for a dormer room.
Rear Garden - WOW, a real highlight of the property with so many variations, a terraced area to the fore with steps down to well kept lawn with mature trees and shrubs, an over hanging apple tree, a stone built garden arch leading to further lawned area, storage sheds and it's very own 'Eden project' greenhouse.
BrochuresBrochureChurch Road, Yardley, Birmingham
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Church Road, Yardley, Birmingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lea Hall Station0.5 miles
- Stechford Station0.6 miles
- Marston Green Station2.0 miles
About the agent
- Ferndown Estates is a well established, award winning, INDEPENDENT estate agency. We are the most successful independent sales and letting agent within the local area and proud members of the Guild of Property Professionals. We have long standing and knowledgeable staff to help guide and advise you on all aspects of property, whether you are selling, letting, renting or purchasing in our area.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30059581. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ferndown Estates, Marston Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.