Randall Avenue Milton Keynes, MK8 1AF
- Hob with built in under oven
- Fridge freezer
- Integrated dishwasher
- Integrated washing machine
- Separate kitchen
- French doors from sitting room or dining area
- Family bathroom
- 2 allocated parking spaces
*Not available with Help to Buy* 2021 COMPLETION! Kitchen with appliances, sitting room /dining area with French doors to the garden. Bed 1 across the top floor. Great opportunity if you have a connection to Milton Keynes such as living or working in Milton Keynes. Other purchasing criteria apply, ask for details
Coronavirus: Customer Update - Our Sales Centres and Show Homes are open by appointment only! Sales advisors also remain on hand to assist you via the telephone, or you can book an appointment to visit us. For more information please visit the Bovis Homes website.
Please note: All images and virtual tour are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales advisor for specific plot details.
Opening times: Open by appointment only.
Sales manager: Wendy & Jo
Whitehouse Park has everything a family could ask for. Whitehouse Primary School and the soon to be opened Health Centre, 'high street' and play area are all close at hand. The planned secondary school is also within easy reach. Milton Keynes is on the doorstep, and London Euston is just a 35 minutes train journey away !
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Help to Buy - Equity: The Government-backed scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties at Bovis Homes developments in England priced between £186,100 and £437,600 depending on where you are located.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.
- Sitting room/dining area - 4.80 x 3.35m (15' 9" x 11' 0")
- Kitchen - 2.76 x 2.67m (9' 1" x 8' 9")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.42 x 2.72m (11' 3" x 8' 11")
- Bedroom 3 - 2.82 x 2.69m (9' 3" x 8' 10")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.41 x 3.82m (14' 6" x 12' 7")
Randall Avenue Milton Keynes, MK8 1AF
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Milton Keynes Central Station1.6 miles
- Wolverton Station2.3 miles
- Bletchley Station4.1 miles
About the development
Whitehouse Park Phase E
- On the outskirts of vibrant Milton Keynes, Whitehouse Park combines the convenience of city-style living with easy access to the beautiful Buckinghamshire countryside.
Bovis Homes is one of the UK's leading house builders – a name that has been around since 1885, with a portfolio of properties ranging from one and two bedroom apartments, to five and six bedroom detached family homes.
The designs of our homes and locations blend tradition with innovation, creating quality communities with modern living standards.
So whether you're a first-time buyer looking for a brand-new home and a low-deposit mortgage solution, or an existing homeowner wanting
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MMIL3-S307_3_54_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes Northern Home Counties. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.