High Street, Hagworthingham, Spilsby
- Grade II Listed, early 17th Century Property
- Development Opportunity for Annexe / Offices
- 8 Bedrooms & 3 Reception Rooms
- Approx 4000 square feet of internal accommodation
- Approx 1 acre of gardens
- Gated access and ample parking
- Full of charm, character and original features
- Sympathetically restored
- Huge Potential
OVERVIEW Said to have once been visited by Oliver Cromwell following the Battle of Winceby, this substantial Grade II listed property, built in the early 17th Century offers approximately 4000 square feet of internal living accommodation. Located in the popular village of Hagworthingham, East Lincolnshire, and having recently undergone a scheme of sympathetic restoration both internally and externally, the property now offers an impressive open plan kitchen / diner with original feature fireplace and versatile accommodation currently spread over 8 bedrooms and 4 reception rooms, again retaining a huge variety of original features, charm and character you would expect in a building of this age.
The exterior boasts ample parking and extensive gardens (approx. 1 acre) surrounded my mature shrubbery, fruit trees and most excitingly a range of outbuildings, which offer a fantastic opportunity to create annexe accommodation, offices or workshop space (subject to the necessary planning consent). There's also the potential to create a beautiful master suite within the current loft space of the property, giving wonderful garden views (again, subject to surveying and planning).
High Street, Hagworthingham, Spilsby
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Thorpe Culvert Station9.7 miles
About the agent
We Know Where You Live!
At The Agent we give home sellers a unique 1:1 service, focused on achieving the best price possible for your property, with an average sale time of just 4 weeks!
For the same price as a traditional agency you are allocated one, local and highly experienced professional who becomes your sole point of contact throughout the selling process, working on a no sale, no fee basis. Our agents deal with only a handful of clients meaning there is mor
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103581000026. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Agent, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.