Valemount, Hadfield, SK13 1DP **SOLD IN 21 DAYS!**
- Quality Family Home, Spanning Three Floors
- Lovingly Maintained Throughout - NO VENDOR CHAIN!
- Spacious Accommodation Offering Great Potential
- Beautiful Garden to the Rear with Lawn & Large Patio
- Large Private Driveway for Two Cars & Garage to the Front
- Spacious Lounge & Further Reception Room
- Utility Room, Downstairs Shower Room & W/C
- Benefits From Composite Doors, Upvc Windows & Fully Alarmed
- Three Double Bedrooms, Fourth Great Sized Single, Family Bathroom with Shower
- Sought After Location on Quiet Cul de Sac, Providing Views of Countryside
The ground floor accommodation is entered via the external composite door with covered porch area and side light window, plus large window panel allowing in extra light, internally comprising welcoming entrance hallway, providing stairs to the first floor accommodation and leading through to the downstairs cloakroom, utility room and fourth bedroom. The added advantage of the utility room is that it is complete with high and low level units, plumbing for a washing machine, with stainless steel sink and drainer unit and modern white brick tile splash back. With tile effect cushioned flooring and composite door with obscured glass panel, leading to the rear garden. The downstairs cloakroom not only comprises the usual W/C and pedestal sink unit, but boasts partially tiled walls in a neutral style and shower cubicle with mixer shower. The fourth bedroom would be ideal as an office/study or an annex for a loved one. Boasting a patio door leading to the rear garden.
Utility Room 1.83m x 2.08m
Fourth Bedroom/Office 2.66m x 3.34m
Downstairs W/C & Shower room 1.62m x 2.40m
The spacious lounge is accessed via the landing and hosts a large window allowing in extra light with modern décor and neutral carpet. Leading through to the second reception room via double internal doors, currently dressed as a dining room is complete with bay window offering stunning views to the rear elevation. The sizable fully fitted solid Oak kitchen also boasts large window to the rear elevation. Comprising high and low level shaker style units housing chrome integrated Bosch oven, with separate gas hob & integrated extractor hood over. Complimented by wooden effect worktops and modern white brick tiling, with plumbing for a dishwasher, stainless steel sink and drainer unit. With tile effect cushioned flooring. Boasts solid basics for you to put your own stamp on too.
Lounge 4.67m x 3.50m
Dining Room 2.95m x 3.54m
Kitchen 2.78m x 1.98m
To the second floor accommodation there lies the landing area providing access to the large bedrooms, all with modern neutral décor and carpets. The master boasts wardrobe, with the added advantage of lovely views over surrounding countryside. The family bathroom hosts three piece white suite including W/C, pedestal sink unit and bath with overhead mixer shower and wooden panel. With half white wall tiles and neutral carpeted floor.
Master Bedroom 3.08m x 3.59m
Second Bedroom 3.90m x 2.60m
Third Bedroom 3.08m x 1.86m
Family Bathroom 2.65m x 1.66m
To the rear of the property there lies the private and enclosed rear garden complete with large flagstone patio area and lawn with lovely established planting.
To the front of the property is the great sized driveway for two cars and a single garage with up and over door, power and lighting. Boasting lovely lawn area too.
Ideally located for excellent road and transport links, close to Hadfield & Glossop towns, their amenities including Primary & Secondary Schools. Location on the edge of the Longendale Trail.
The property itself further boasts gas central heating & double glazing and being fully alarmed.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Valemount, Hadfield, SK13 1DP **SOLD IN 21 DAYS!**
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hadfield Station0.3 miles
- Dinting Station1.1 miles
- Glossop Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Simple Sales & Lettings' newly refurbished office is on a High Street near you, located in an unbeatable, prime location at the Gateway to Glossop.
Coming from a Landlord and property background ourselves - we know what you want from an agent to assist you in looking after your property needs, from a family home to a modest or large property portfolio - we've got it covered.
Come along and simple-ify your property life - all clients, old and new are welcome to call in for professi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SaS. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Simple Lettings and Sales, Glossop. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.