West Street, Stratford-Upon-Avon
- Desirable location
- Sympathetically improved
- Open plan rear extension
- Viewing advised
- Potential to convert the attic
In brief the accommodation comprises: Guest hallway, stairs rising to the upper floor and access to a guest WC. There is a pleasant sitting room with bay sash window to front and feature period fireplace, to the rear is the dining area which leads on to the Open plan Kitchen with a range of fitted, island and breakfast bar. This area is flooded with natural light due to a velux roof light. Bi-fold doors leading onto the patio garden feel like an extension of the home. The basement has been tastefully converted into a study/Third bedroom with a range of fitted wardrobes.
To the first floor you will find two useable bedrooms with the master being of good size and benefiting from a bay window, fitted wardrobes and refitted En-suite. And finally a re fitted family bathroom and loft access off the landing.
Outside, there is a pleasant, enclosed garden with a patio area.
Viewing is advised to really appreciate the sympathetic improvements this property has to offer.
BrochuresBrochure48 West Street.pdf
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
West Street, Stratford-Upon-Avon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stratford-upon-Avon Station0.5 miles
- Stratford-upon-Avon Parkway Station1.6 miles
- Wilmcote Station3.0 miles
About the agent
How edwards will help sell your home
Edwards is an award winning, family owned independent estate agent based in the heart of Warwickshire and we pride ourselves on our fresh, unique and transparent service that will help to make the move to your next home enjoyable and hassle free. Our vision is to build an outstanding property sales agency that constantly changes the rules on how an estate agency should operate in the best
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30062297. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Edwards Estate Agents, Stratford upon Avon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.