The Shires, March, Cambridgeshire, PE15
- Spacious Three Bedroomed Link Detached Bungalow
- Situated in a Sought After Residential Cul-de-Sac
- Fitted Kitchen with Built in Oven and Hob etc.
- Two Reception Rooms
- Enclosed Gardens to Rear
- 18ft Garage PLUS Off Road parking
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing (Except Conservatory)
- Great Potential so View Quickly to Avoid Disappoint!
- EPC BAND D
THE ACCOMMODATION (Dimensions given are approximate only).
ENTRANCE HALL with access to loft, central heating thermostat, built in airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
RECEPTION ROOM 1 14' 7" (max) x 13' (max) with feature fire surround enclosing an electric flame effect fire, glazed double doors to:
RECEPTION ROOM 2 18' (max) x 12' 1" (max) with double glazed patio doors to conservatory.
FITTED KITCHEN 13' 6" (max) x 10' (max) with range of wall cupboards, display cupboards with glazed doors, preparation surfaces with drawers and cupboards under, inset stainless steel single drainer sink unit with drawers and cupboards under, built in gas hob with cupboards under, built in electric double oven, Glow Worm gas fired wall mounted central heating boiler.
LEAN TO CONSERVATORY 24' 2" (max) x 7' (max) (NOT DOUBLE GLAZED).
BATHROOM/W.C./SHOWER ROOM with low level w.c., pedestal washbasin with mixer tap, panelled bath with mixer tap, part tiled walls, tiled and screened shower cubicle with Mira shower.
BEDROOM NO. 1 13' (max) x 10' 9" (max).
BEDROOM NO. 2 12' 11" (max) x 10' 8" (max) with range of fitted units including wardrobes/cupboards, dressing unit and blanket cupboard.
BEDROOM NO. 3 9' 5" (max) x 8' 9" (max).
OUTSIDE OUTSIDE LIGHT
GARAGE 18' 2" (max) x 9' 9" (max) with up and over door, power and lighting.
GARDENS to front, laid to lawn with a concrete driveway/off road parking space. Concrete pathway to side leads through a timber gate to the enclosed rear garden which is laid to lawn with a concrete patio area.
The Shires, March, Cambridgeshire, PE15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- March Station1.5 miles
- Manea Station4.5 miles
About the agent
FIXED SELLING FEE £1,995 (inc.vat) - NO SALE NO FEE - FREE EPC - NO HIDDEN CHARGES - NO UP FRONT PAYMENTS - ANY PROPERTY ANY PRICE - PHONE NOW FOR A FREE VALUATION!
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference M4647. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Hale Estates, MARCH. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.