Maida Vale, London, W9
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Private terrace, accessed with all rooms
- Private secure parking
- Fully furnished to high standard
- Amazing central location
- Four double apartment set in stunning period building
- Two bathrooms ( 1 en-suite)
We are delighted to offer this stunning 4 double bedroom, two bathroom apartment measuring 2,121 sq ft in the heart of Maida Vale.
Benefits include, Large Living Dining room leading to kitchen, four double bedrooms, Fully equipped kitchen w/dishwasher and washer dryer, The lobby area has marble flooring. This amazing apartment is on the 1st floor of the impressive building.
The nearest tube station Maida Vale (5 mins. Walk) on Bakerloo Line with easy access to Kings Cross and numerous bus routes on the door step.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Maida Vale, London, W9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Maida Vale Station0.2 miles
- Warwick Avenue Station0.4 miles
- St. John's Wood Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 18283676. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Chant Group, Moorgate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.