Redleaf Close, Fetcham
- Four Large Bedrooms
- Three Bathrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Garage & Parking
- Sought After Private Cul-de-sac
- Outstanding Local Schools
- Close to Bocketts Farm
- Near 185 Acres of Stunning Countryside Walks
- Perfect Downsize or Family Home
- EPC Rating: D
•Kitchen: 11'6 x 11'4 (3.51m x 3.46m)
•Dining Room: 11'4 x 8'4 (3.46m x 2.54m)
•Lounge: 17'8 x 11'9 (5.39m x 3.58m)
•Bedroom 1: 13'4 x 11'6 (4.07m x 3.51m)
•Bedroom 2: 12'7 x 11'6 (3.84m x 3.51m)
•Bedroom 3: 13'4 x 9'11 (4.07m x 3.02m)
•Bedroom 4: 13'4 maximum x 9'0 maximum (4.07m x 2.75m)
Leatherhead station is 1.4 miles away for trains to London Waterloo, Victoria and Bridge stations. The property is also conveniently located near to a bus stop with regular buses to Guildford and Kingston. There are stunning countryside walks that can be accessed from nearby Norbury Park, Polesden Lacey and Ranmore Common. There is also easy access to the highly popular Bocketts Farm Park. In addition to this, the bungalow is close to excellent local schools including Eastwick Schools, The Dawnay, and Howard of Effingham amongst others.
BrochuresREDLEAF CLOSE, FETCHAM
Redleaf Close, Fetcham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leatherhead Station1.4 miles
- Bookham Station1.4 miles
- Boxhill & Westhumble Station2.2 miles
About the agent
AWARD WINNING Estate Agents in Ashtead & Fetcham
V&H Homes works with the philosophy that exceptional customer service is paramount to a successful business. Client satisfaction is our priority.
Just take a quick look at their testimonials page to see what clients have to say.
V&H Homes are an award winning professional group who intend to provide the highest level of service in all aspects of the Sales and Lettings process within Ashtead, Fetcham, Leatherhead,
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30064223. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by V&H Homes, Sales & Lettings Specialists. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.