Pochard Crescent, Herne Bay
- Situated On Stillwater Park
- Three Bedrooms
- En Suite Shower Room
- Rear Garden
- Garage To Rear
- Set Over Three Floors
- Good Size Lounge/Dining Room
- Vacant Possession
Shoreline Estate Agents are pleased to bring to the market with NO CHAIN this three bedroom mid terraced house situated on the popular exclusive development of Stillwater Park.
The property comprises of cloakroom/WC, good size lounge/dining room overlooking the rear garden, fitted kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances, fitted hob and oven the kitchen has enough space for a small table and chairs. To the first floor bedroom two is a generous size double with two built in wardrobes, family bathroom and a good size single bedroom. To the second floor a large master bedroom with en suite shower room.
Further benefits to the property: Gas central heating, double glazing, garage.
Please call Shoreline Estate Agents
BrochuresBrochurePochard Crescent, Herne Bay
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Pochard Crescent, Herne Bay
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Herne Bay Station0.2 miles
- Chestfield & Swalecliffe Station2.2 miles
- Whitstable Station3.6 miles
About the agent
At Shoreline Estate Agents we believe it's the little things that make a big difference. A personal, understanding approach sits firmly within our team to give you the best experience we can.
We'll support you through your journey whether you are buying, selling, renting or letting your home we are here to help, providing a unique package tailored to your needs.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30064732. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shoreline Estates Ltd, Herne Bay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.