The Leas , Westcliff-on-sea
- RESIDENTS PRIVATE GYMNASIUM
- VIEWS OVER THE THAMES ESTUARY
- SEA FRONT LOCATION
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN DINING AND LIVING AREA
- EN SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- SECURED UNDER GROUND PARKING SPACE
- SECURITY ENTRANCE SYSTEM
- EXTRA STORAGE CUPBOARDS AND STORAGE CAGE
Take a look inside this stunning luxury two double bedroom apartment situated in the ever popular development of The Shore boasting breathtaking views over the Thames Estuary. The beach front is on your doorstep, there are cafes, restaurants and shops all within a stones throw. Westcliff-On-Sea train station with direct links to London Fenchurch street is just a stroll away. The property has a secured entry system and a lift to bring you up to the first floor where the apartment is situated or down to the secure under ground car park. There is also concierge and a residents only gymnasium. The property commences with a light and spacious entrance hall, open plan kitchen, living and dining area with wooden floor and triple sliding doors out onto the balcony. The kitchen includes both wall and base mounted units with complimentary granite work tops and fully integrated high end appliances including, oven, hob, extractor fan, fridge freezer, washing machine, dishwasher and coffee machine. Both bedrooms are doubles offering views of the sea and fitted wardrobes. The master bedroom has an en suite shower room. The modern four piece bathroom has a panel enclosed bath, separate large shower, low level WC and wash hand basin. Outside there is a good sized balcony with beautiful views. The current owner also have a storage cage situated in the underground car park and a large set of storage cupboard in the hallway. Parking isn't an issue here with a secured parking space under ground. This beautiful apartment will not hang around long so don't delay call to book your internal viewing today!
Kitchen Area - 13'11 x 12'0
Living Dining Area - 21'11 x 15'0
Master Bedroom - 13'0 x 10'0
En Suite Shower Room - 9'11 x 3'0
Bedroom - 12'0 x 8'11
Bathroom - 8'0 x 5'0
EPC band: B
The Leas , Westcliff-on-sea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Westcliff Station0.3 miles
- Chalkwell Station0.6 miles
- Southend Central Station1.2 miles
About the agent
At Yopa East Anglia we’re proud to offer a full estate agency service for a fair fixed fee. Everything you would expect from a high street agent, we do too - but for a fairer price that’s clear from the beginning, with evening and weekend opening hours, and a range of helpful payment options.
Your dedicated local estate agent will take care of your entire sale in person, and if you need a little extra help, we can find you a great mortgage deal and a conveyancer at a comp
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 204663. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, East Anglia. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.