Coombe Lane West, Kingston upon Thames, KT2
- A well constructed steel framed four floor family home with concrete floors and triple glazed windows.
- Three formal interconnecting reception rooms with an additonal study
- Gaggenau fully fitted kitchen with adjoining Pantry
- Principal bedroom with state of the art en suite bathroom with two dressing rooms and private roof terrace
- Six further bedroom suites with further study and spacious landings
- Staff bedroom with en suite shower, second kitchen, gym, home cinema and indoor pool with jacuzzi
- Double garage and secure store room with forecourt parking behind secure gates
- Within walking distance to Coombe Hill, Marymount International school, Holy Cross Prep and Rokeby schools with ample bus route pick up points close by to other schools further afield
The property was built within a steel frame with concrete flooring to all levels and offers triple glazing to the front windows, approx. nine and half years ago with an NHBC 10 year warranty.
The interconnecting reception rooms make the house ideal for formal entertaining with the added advantage of an indoor heated swimming pool with Jacuzzi and home cinema with two kitchens.
An Ambassadorial style residence ideally located close to a wealth of local schools and means of public transportation.
Approached via a sliding remote controlled sliding gate to a secure forecourt with ample parking, this striking and impressive family house was designed to provide modern and stylish accommodation over four levels.
Upon entering the house, the magnificent reception hall is dominated by wonderful Italian marble clad staircase leading to the upper floors. There are four reception rooms, two of which have wood burning stoves to the fireplaces and a Gaggenau fully fitted kitchen on the ground floor with the drawing room, dining room and kitchen giving direct access to the rear garden.
The lower ground floor is home to a fabulous pool with Jacuzzi, media/cinema room and staff bedroom with suite shower room with a second kitchen ideal for the preparation of spicy cooking.
The first and second floors offer eight double bedrooms and seven en suite bath/shower rooms with a study areas to the landing and top floor bedroom.
The principal bedroom occupies the entire rear of the property with a cutting edge bathroom suite with two dressing rooms and French doors to a spacious rear terrace overlooking the garden.
The rear garden is extensive and is mainly laid to lawn with matures trees and bushes allowing for a high level of privacy. There is a generous terrace that leads that’s spans the rear width with steps up to the lawn with a Shepherd's hut at the rear of the garden.
To the front is an insulated concrete detached double garage with adjacent store room and space for off street parking. The front flank wall enjoys a tall mature yew hedge offering privacy.
Acorn House is located off Coombe Lane West and around two miles from the centre of Wimbledon Village and Kingston upon Thames. The prestigious Coombe Estate is known for its attractive semi-rural setting and offers easy access to Richmond Park or Wimbledon Common.
Within 800 m are many local shops for everyday needs, including a chemist, newsagent, dentist, optician, hairdresser, grocers and other businesses. Coombe Lane West offers a regular bus service (57) to both Wimbledon, Raynes Park and Kingston with Raynes Park Station en route giving fast access to Waterloo main line station..
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Coombe Lane West, Kingston upon Thames, KT2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- New Malden Station0.9 miles
- Norbiton Station1.1 miles
- Raynes Park Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Coombe Residential provide a highly professional, courteous and informed service to both seller and purchasers alike. Often found giving excellent advice on future projects and developments, we believe that relationship building is paramount through honest communication, excellent knowledge of the Coombe area and well founded expertise.
The Sales and Lettings departments provide high quality, exclusive, secluded and executive properties to a wide range of clients. The Sales department h
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WIM140143. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coombe Residential, Wimbledon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.