Marina Point East, Chatham
- ***INVESTMENT PURCHASE CURRENTLY TENANTED AT £850PCM**
- ONE BEDROOM MODERN APARTMENT
- POPULAR DOCKSIDE LOCATION WITH CINEMA, SHOPS, BARS AND RESTAURANTS
- UNDERGROUND PARKING SPACE
- GREAT ROAD LINKS TO A2/M2 MOTORWAYS
- PANORAMIC VIEWS OVER THE MARINA, RIVER AND UPNOR CASTLE
- DIRECT LIFT ACCESS FROM THE CAR PARK
- HIGH QUALITY KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
- PROPERTY TO BE SOLD WITH THE TENANTS IN SITU
A well maintained one bedroom apartment, situated in the East Tower on the Chatham Maritime Marina, offering panoramic views across the marina and the River Medway towards Upnor Castle. This modern luxury apartment is complimented by high quality fixtures and fittings to both the bathroom and kitchen, including integrated appliances. Accommodation comprises of entrance hallway with utility cupboard, well appointed bathroom comprising of bath with shower over, basin, W.C and built in mirrored storage, open plan kitchen/living room, and double bedroom with fitted wardrobes. The Dockside complex has a vast array of activities including shopping, a cinema, gym, restaurants and bars, and the property further benefits from secure undercover parking with direct lift access. The current 'company' tenant is paying £900pcm, perfect for any investors wishing to get an instant income from their purchase.
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only,If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller by separate negotiation
Entrance Hallway - Utility cupboard housing hot water tank and plumbing for washing machine.
Bathroom - 2.16m x 1.96m (7'1 x 6'5 ) - Tiled floors and walls, quality fixtures, bath with shower over, WC and wash hand basin. Built in storage and mirrors.
Open Plan Kitchen/Living Room - 6.99m x 3.30m (22'11 x 10'10) - Living area, wooden flooring, full length window with far reaching views.
Kitchen area, range of quality wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfacing and 1 1/2 bowl sink drainer unit. integrated appliances including oven, hob , extractor hood, fridge freezer and dishwasher.
Bedroom - 4.65m x 2.69m (15'3 x 8'10 ) - window, carpet, built in double wardrobe.
Parking - Allocated parking in the underground car park under the east tower.
** - Greenleaf work closely with qualified, trusted and competitive mortgage consultants and local solicitors, enabling clients the time-saving opportunity of keeping all aspects of buying and selling a property under one roof. For this service we receive a fee of between one and two hundred pounds per referral.
BrochuresMarina Point East, Chatham
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Marina Point East, Chatham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gillingham Station1.3 miles
- Rochester Station1.6 miles
- Strood Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Greenleaf have been selling and letting properties in and around Medway for 13 years. We have new offices in Rochester High Street. Greenleaf are members of NAEA and ARLA and have qualified staff who in total have a combined experience of over 100 years. We offer sales and lettings for both commercial and residential properties situated in Medway and the surrounding areas.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30065730. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Greenleaf Property Services Ltd, Rochester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.