Hollins Mews, Harrogate, HG1 2HJ
- Unique former coach house
- Bespoke handmade kitchen
- Popular Residential Area
- Close to town centre
- Three bedrooms
- Garden room with bifold doors
- Viewing recommended
This contemporary styled three bedroom home has beautifully laid out accommodation, including a private garden suitable for al fresco dining accessed via bi-folding doors from the dining area.The garden has a south and westerly aspect and the adjacent custom built timber framed garden room enjoys excellent daylight.
The kitchen / diner has beautiful hand-made bespoke fittings comprising an extensive range of base cupboards with granite work surfaces above, including a central island with granite work surface incorporating breakfast bar and inset stainless-steel sink unit. Tiled splashbacks and further wall-mounted units, together with a tailor-made hidden pantry cupboard. Integrated dishwasher and large Falcon gas-fired stove with extractor hood above. Built-in microwave oven with glazed display cabinet above. Oak flooring throughout. The property is fully double glazed and has gas central heating.
The property with two excellent and spacious reception rooms, breakfast kitchen diner, utility room and WC. The 1st floor also includes a master bedroom with a vaulted ceiling and skylight window, extensive fitted mirror wardrobes and beautifully appointed en-suite shower room. Bedroom two has two skylight windows to side providing ample natural daylight, plus two fitted double wardrobes and high-level storage cupboards, French door to rear leading to small Juliet balcony. The house bathroom has also been luxuriously appointed with designer fittings.
The good sized third bedroom is currently used as a study and offers excellent working from home opportunities. There are a mix of tiled and wood floorings as well as carpets to the remaining areas.
Located in this tucked away position on a Mews road serving residential properties, the town centre, with its shops, restaurants and entertainment facilities is within 500m walking distance, the main railway station is also readily accessible affording access to Leeds and York, there are also regular direct trains to London King's Cross, journey times approximately three hours.
Services All mains services are connected to the property.
Directions Take the A61 Ripon Road out of Harrogate, turn right onto Coppice Drive and first left into Hollins Mews, the property is on the left hand side identified by our for sale board.
Council Tax Band D.
Details Produced 2nd October 2020.
BrochuresCustom 8 Page Lan...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Hollins Mews, Harrogate, HG1 2HJ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Harrogate Station0.5 miles
- Hornbeam Park Station1.6 miles
- Starbeck Station1.8 miles
About the agent
- Nobody knows the local market like us
- One of the biggest teams in the district, at your service
- Accurate valuations based on knowledge, not guesswork
- A creative approach to marketing your home
- A refreshingly open and honest approach
- Accompanied viewings by our experienced sales negotiators
- Skilful negotiation to maximise your sale price
- Regular updates to keep you and your buyer inf
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103268007715. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by FSS, Estate Agents. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.