Branders Lane, Wick, Bournemouth
- Three Double Bedrooms & Two Bathrooms
- 19' Reception Room with Woodburner
- Stunning 20' Kitchen/Diner
- Detached Garage & Multiple Parking - Space For Caravan/Boat
- Cul De Sac Location in the Heart of Wick
- Immaculate Throughout
- Low Maintenance Gardens
Upon entering the property you are greeted by a wide hallway with ornate timber staircase leading to the first floor. To the front is the bright and spacious 19' reception room with bay window and feature wood burning stove. There are two generous double bedrooms on the ground floor both fitted with a range of wardrobes plus a modern shower room with double walk-in shower, basin and w/c finished with contemporary tiling. The 20' kitchen/diner provides the real 'wow' factor with an extensive range of wall and base units, breakfast bar and a range of built in appliances; the dining area has a vaulted ceiling and French doors leading to the patio.
The first floor has a good sized landing which could be used as a office/study and a double bedroom, again with fitted wardrobes plus a further modern bathroom with three piece white suite.
Outside, the front driveway is block paved and has parking for 3/4 cars, with landscaped borders
The rear garden is landscaped with a new patio area and artificial low maintenance grass.
There is a Detached Garage
19' 5'' x 11' 1'' (5.91m x 3.38m)
20' 11'' x 12' 4'' (6.37m x 3.76m)
Ground Floor Bedroom 1
16' 2'' x 12' 0'' (4.92m x 3.65m)
Ground Floor Bedroom 2
14' 4'' x 10' 11'' (4.37m x 3.32m)
Ground Floor Shower Room
Stairs lead to First Floor Landing
First Floor Bedroom 3
First Floor Bathroom
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Branders Lane, Wick, Bournemouth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Christchurch Station0.8 miles
- Pokesdown Station1.9 miles
- Hinton Admiral Station3.5 miles
About the agent
Richard Godsell's Southbourne office was established in 1928 and enjoys a prominent location in the main shopping street, Southbourne Grove. We are independent Estate Agents with a sister office in Christchurch town centre just 150 yards from the historic Priory and Highcliffe Town Centre. . Our enthusiastic team offers a professional yet friendly service, combining traditional values with the latest in modern technology. Directors Stuart Mason and Alastair McCall have more than 40 years
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10553318. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Godsell Estate Agents, Southbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.