Broughton Drive, Liverpool, L19 0PB
- Beautiful Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Bi-Folding Doors Leading To Rear Garden
- Two Large Reception Rooms
- Five Double Bedrooms
- Five Bathrooms Over Three Floors
- Off Road Parking For Two Cars
- Highly Sought After Location
- Perfect For Family Living
This stunning five-bedroom semi-detached residence has been renovated throughout to the highest of standards and is ideally located on the highly sought after Broughton Drive. The property sits on a substantial plot and offers spacious and versatile living accommodation throughout.
The ground floor consists of a spacious entrance hallway with stairs leading to the first-floor accommodation. The kitchen is perfect for entertaining and is fitted with many integrated appliances, granite worktops, and has a sky lantern and Bi-folding doors thats allow the space to flood with natural daylight. The kitchen also has access to the utility room that also has a sky lantern allowing fantastic natural lighting. When stepping back into the dining area you will find; access to the downstairs shower room. The ground floor also has two large reception rooms perfect for family living.
On the first floor, you will find three double bedrooms and a large family bathroom. The primary bedroom offers a beautiful bay window and its own en suite with a separate shower. The bathroom is tiled throughout and has a bath with an overhead shower and W.C.
On the second floor, you have two spacious double bedrooms that both benefit from their own En Suite shower room.
Externally the newly laid driveway provides ample parking for at least two cars and gives side access to the rear garden. To the rear, a minimalistic garden offers tremendous privacy, and the large patio area is perfect for entertaining.
Ground floor also benefits from underfloor heating and CCTV is installed around the property for added security.
Broughton Drive, Liverpool, L19 0PB
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cressington Station0.1 miles
- Aigburth Station0.7 miles
- West Allerton Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference S10730. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Adam Sutton, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.